• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Does anyone else feel....?

builderkid77

#2 is just loser #1
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it just me, or does anyone else here feel like a total weakling/ noob while reading wut ppl wrote?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can feel my brain melting.

i get the lifts, and the workouts and some of the other crap, but a lot of crap contredicts w/ other stuff and its hard 2 know who 2 listen 2. and some of these guys here make wuts hard 4 me 2 lift look rly...small

i get the lifts, and the workouts and some of the other crap, but a lot of crap contredicts w/ other stuff and its hard 2 know who 2 listen 2. and some of these guys here make wuts hard 4 me 2 lift look rly...small

if we're still speaking english here, I comprehend that as "i can't lift as much as others". We'll, who cares. You think everyone started out benching 300?

Don't expect to be a BodyBuilding guru in 2 days. There's alot of theories, facts, and such........just keep reading and decide what works for you.

I think you need to work on your English first.

actually, im in honors english

he speaks better english than me :D

yeah, i might need 2 work on that.... what do you guys recommend? basically, i want 2 burn fat, but shoot up in my weight through muscle... if that made sense..? and im also on a bit of a budget..

ok, i get that my english is sloppy

it doesnt matter what others are lifting. that is the kind of stuff that gets you discouraged and makes you want to get off ur diet or go to the gym less and just dismotivates you. worry about yourself and not what others care or do. if you set goals for yourself then try to accomplish them even if you can bench only 100lbs and the same size kid next to you is doing 250lbs. set a goal that will motivate you such as lets say by a year you plan to be benching 150 or higher well if you expect that to happen you will need to think about yourself and what will make you better at accomplishing your goal(s)

IML Gear Cream!
Compete with yourself, not others. Lots of people on the Internet lie about their numbers anyway. I'm still a pussy, but I don't fucking care. I have made a lot of progress. Also, you have to keep in mind that most people who are throwing around these huge weights have been lifting for years.

it's really hrad to kil ltw obird swith 1 stone.

It took me 30 seconds of laughing before I could write this! :haha:

2 me, these threads are so damn entertaining!

That pic is very real, His name is Freddy Ortiz

I Googled that guy even though I knew it wasn't true, just to see if he was really a bodybuilder. I must say, that is one of the best looking physiques I've ever seen! I think that's where bodybuilding should be.

I Googled that guy even though I knew it wasn't true, just to see if he was really a bodybuilder. I must say, that is one of the best looking physiques I've ever seen! I think that's where bodybuilding should be.
Freddy Ortiz is my favorite pre Arnold Bodybuilder

Back