• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whats 500mg converted to grams?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what is it? it it 1/2 a gram?

thanks rob ;) ...i am ..next year.

:wtf: The school year just started. Why wait till next year? Get back in the game now!!

I know I would... I thought you wanted to play football anyway!:confused:

IML Gear Cream!
It's bad enough you don't actually know how to do this, but you could at least learn how to use the Interweb.

.5g

I love the metric system. I think the whole world should adopt it. It would make mechanical and chemical calculations much simpler. When I took chemistry and physics my freshman and sophomore year, I fucking hated standard. It always took a nice round number and turned it into a hundred decimal numbers to work with where I am figuring least significant digits, and I end up getting a calculation wrong while I am typing in all this horseshit into my TI calculator.
I know it doesn???t sound like a big deal, but when you are working on a project that might require a couple hundred calculations, it just seems so much easier to shift a decimal then to divide my some obscure number.
Ok, my rant is over.
:offtopic:

I love the metric system. I think the whole world should adopt it. It would make mechanical and chemical calculations much simpler. When I took chemistry and physics my freshman and sophomore year, I fucking hated standard. It always took a nice round number and turned it into a hundred decimal numbers to work with where I am figuring least significant digits, and I end up getting a calculation wrong while I am typing in all this horseshit into my TI calculator.
I know it doesn???t sound like a big deal, but when you are working on a project that might require a couple hundred calculations, it just seems so much easier to shift a decimal then to divide my some obscure number.
Ok, my rant is over.
:offtopic:

I agree... most Americans don't realize the power of the metric system.

1 mL of water = 1 gram = 1 cubic cm

How many people know how much 1 cubic foot of water weighs?

I agree... most Americans don't realize the power of the metric system.

1 mL of water = 1 gram = 1 cubic cm

How many people know how much 1 cubic foot of water weighs?

Most people who use the metric system don't realize that.

Back