• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weights and cardio

phil

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey
i go to the gym 3 times a week and have bulked up quite a bit but i want to loose some fat as well
if i go to the gym 5 times a week and do an hour and a half of weights+ ab work) and the next day do just half an hour of cardio + ab work) would that be benificial or not
thanks alot and sorry if this has been answered before!

Might help if you post exactly your schedule.
As in post up the exact lifts and body parts you choose to weight train, all week. Running following a squat day might not be the best idea. Can't tell until you post up how you are doing in the gym!

well... this is my routiene (sorry about lack of tecnical knowlege and spelling)

start with 5 mins on the rowing machine

all of this is 3X sets of 10 3 times a week
bench press 50kg
shoulder press 35kg
dips
curls 12kg with mayb a set of 14kg at the end
hammer curls 10kg
a lateral pull down 45kg
chest press 55kg
seated rower 50kg
curls using a bench 10kg (sorry not sure what this is called but the bench slanted upwards with my arm flat against it)

go onto cardio (aim to burn approx 500 kcals)
finnish with ab work (crunches and plank)
thanks

5 days at the gym is a lot. but if your only gonna be doing cardio and working abs out for 2 out of the 5 days then it should be good. abs heal quicker and therefore require less time to heal so every other day you can work them. as far as legs and other main body parts i'd make sure that you give them the rest they need in order to grow and become stronger.

well i was thinking of cardio after every work out (3 times a week) + an extra 2 times when i am not at the gym
for example
mon- cardio and weights + abs
tuesday cardio
wed cardio weights and abs
thursday cardio
friday cardio weights and abs

but one of the cardio days would b a rest day and would go to the gym on the weekend on day

basically i want to loose about half a stone
i weigh 14stone 1 pound i am quite broad but i am not sure what weight i should be i am 6'2
also if i want to loose this weight should i b drinking whey shakes 2or 3 times a day? (i just bought a big tub of the stuff )

HI,

You should be doing arms last in your workout.

Large muscles first and small ones last!

You use your biceps wen doing back and you use your triceps when doing your chest.

If you fatigue your arms before you are done with your back, shoulders and chest, they will not get an optimal workout.

Back