• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad hangover after 1 or 2 drinks

GKJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For about the last 6 mo. I will get a bad hangover after 1 or 2 drinks. It doesn't matter if its beer or wine, although it does happen more with wine. Sometimes it even happens if I had a drink or two in the afternoon and then nothing for 6 or 7 hours and 8 hours of sleep. I also drink lots of water in between drinks and will eat something before going to sleep. Any ideas as to why?

Low resistance to alcohol toxicity.

stop hanging out with Dale. No one can keep up with that man's drinking ability.

*cough* I think I could give a fair shot *cough*

Plus he is a Yankee, used to drinking watered down alcohol.

I love how the Canucks get so cocky even though they live in a second tier country....haha.

what are you talking aboot....seriously?

haha Remember which country is on top. US just likes to be power bottom.

We just have good beer. and Hockey

haha Remember which country is on top. US just likes to be power bottom.

We just have good beer. and Hockey

true dat! hockey is a great sport. i wish i had grown up in a city that had NHL hockey so i would be more into it. i think i really would have liked it and liked playing it when i was a kid if i were introdced to it.

I drink more than enough water throughout the day. That is not the prob

true dat! hockey is a great sport. i wish i had grown up in a city that had NHL hockey so i would be more into it. i think i really would have liked it and liked playing it when i was a kid if i were introdced to it.

Get to a coyotes game this year, they should at least make the playoffs.

IML Gear Cream!
GKJ: sulfite oxidase enzyme problems?

I also get tremendous headaches from wines. Most wines and beer are now stabilized with added sulfite.

When you get one of these headaches: use magnesium citate and taurine. The taurine replenishes the NAC which is 'poisoned' by sulfites. The magnesium and taurine restore proper ion balance in the brain and reduce the symptoms of hangover - mostly severe headache and nausea.

======================================

What the hell is chitchat club banter doing in this thread? Jesu!

*laughing*

The Canookie has it rightly. Yanks water down their liquor unncessarily, That said, some of the worst rut gut whiskey - bad enough to require dilution (the solution to pollution is dilution) is Canadian, eh...

Great, thank you

... that used to be true a long time ago. The US has caught up to Canada on their beer though.

Both places offer crappy beers as well as good micro brews. It isn't all Coors Light down here. There is more available than that.

Agree with Neil. Thank god for microbrews here in the PNW. Now when you go browsing for a new brew to sample, you may be faced with choosing between 70 or more regional micros - and thats at a smaller local grocery chain. Wine making up here in the PNW is fast catching up with CA wines, and has developed quite a global following.

*thoughtful squint* Well hell, I got the microbio and analytical chem background. Maybe I should just say "fuck it all". and go work in the microbrew industry - that could be pretty interesting for a few years.

*thoughtful squint* Well hell, I got the microbio and analytical chem background. Maybe I should just say "fuck it all". and go work in the microbrew industry - that could be pretty interesting for a few years.

Hey, I'm in the market for some interesting products....maybe you could create a microbrew that would increase peoples' intellect...:D

I'd have to drink a case a day..:laugh:

Jesu, DaMayor.

You just paid for your consultation, about a dozen times over. If I told you the connections I dug up this afternoon, chasing this little idea around, you would laugh and laugh at the irony. It is too fucking incredible to believe.

The next link in my chain came via your comment. Ahhh. Synergy and serendipity at work again!

Beer! The Mother Liquor.

Jesu, DaMayor.

You just paid for your consultation, about a dozen times over. If I told you the connections I dug up this afternoon, chasing this little idea around, you would laugh and laugh at the irony. It is too fucking incredible to believe.

The next link in my chain came via your comment. Ahhh. Synergy and serendipity at work again!

Beer! The Mother Liquor.

But but but.....this might ruin my diet plans, no?:gosh:

I'm listening.;)

For about the last 6 mo. I will get a bad hangover after 1 or 2 drinks. It doesn't matter if its beer or wine, although it does happen more with wine. Sometimes it even happens if I had a drink or two in the afternoon and then nothing for 6 or 7 hours and 8 hours of sleep. I also drink lots of water in between drinks and will eat something before going to sleep. Any ideas as to why?
Ummmmm stop drinking

Jesu, DaMayor.

Beer! The Mother Liquor.

Well, I'm pleased to know that my brain farts are profitable, anyway....

What consultation?:hmmm:

I was reading abuot proliver by primaforce my dad bought it for hangover reasons..it helped his...id look into it..

Agree with Neil. Thank god for microbrews here in the PNW. Now when you go browsing for a new brew to sample, you may be faced with choosing between 70 or more regional micros - and thats at a smaller local grocery chain. Wine making up here in the PNW is fast catching up with CA wines, and has developed quite a global following.

Call me when you are ready. I'll engineer the process and packaging part for you.

Honestly, if you are serious and want some information on equipment required and budgetary costs let me know. I could send you info on micro breweries that we have built.

Back