• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NO-Xplode first impression

motopsyko32

Pinguo!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Used it for the first time yesterday. Holy crap it tastes HORRIBLE. i got the lemonade one and no matter how much water I added it was horrible...

Anyhow, dont know if it was mental or if it really worked but i was able to lift a bit more than usual and had a massive pump thereafter ...

Will let you know how much more it helps or doesnt...

Used it for the first time yesterday. Holy crap it tastes HORRIBLE. i got the lemonade one and no matter how much water I added it was horrible...

Anyhow, dont know if it was mental or if it really worked but i was able to lift a bit more than usual and had a massive pump thereafter ...

good shit. i'm on my 6th bottle of it. i stack it w/cellmass and nitrix. i get the fruit punch kind. mix it w/orabge juice bro. taste a hella lot better :thumb:

good shit. i'm on my 6th bottle of it. i stack it w/cellmass and nitrix. i get the fruit punch kind. mix it w/orange juice bro. taste a hella lot better :thumb:

btw, on the label it says "you will never wanna train without it". its true lol. i have been off of it and all supps for amonth and havnt had any motivation to workout.

mix fruit punch flavor with OJ?

OMG, I'd have a flavor seizure.

I actually like the taste of NO-Explode. I had blue raspberry first, got sick of it after 3 or 4 jugs. Now I'm taking lemon-lime, which is good too.

It is very bitter though, and if there are any little chunks at the bottom you're in for a shocker at the end.

I agree with not taking it and lack of motivation. I've been off of it for a month while testing Rob's Herbal Burn and not having the boost right before the gym made it hard to get there....

yes i do.tastes like shit w/water. trust me bro, mix it with orange juice just once and you'll def. like the taste of it. well it wont taste as bad as it would w/water.

i have lemonade taste.. with OJ.. i threw up in my mouth a little just now

IML Gear Cream!
Any problems arise when taking this for long period of time?

Non that we are aware of.....Lots of repeats customer's for over a year now. Some mix it up with the super (dump) pump 250 by Gasapri.

i take fruitpunch and think its decent my bro also takes it and is like a crack head hes addicted to that shit... i like my actic berry cellmass that shit pwns! and as far as the first day increasement in str and pump could be possible but i doubt it. it takes a few days to get into the system

lmao @ this thread

"HEY JIMMY, ILL NEVER WORK OUT WITHOUT IT AGAIN " *thumbs up*

please.

Yes, you may roll your eyes at me.

But Im not prancing around the supplement forum promoting mag-hyped foo-foo products acting like their are they next coming of Jesus.

In all practicality, if you had half a brain, you would be investing in Rob's products for a fraction of the price with just as reliable ingredients.

Yes, you may roll your eyes at me.

But Im not prancing around the supplement forum promoting mag-hyped foo-foo products acting like their are they next coming of Jesus.

In all practicality, if you had half a brain, you would be investing in Rob's products for a fraction of the price with just as reliable ingredients.

If I had half a brain? HAHAHAHAHA I asked a fucking question idiot. Get off Rob;s cock long enough to answer things nicely rather than being a condescending sarcastic prick.

IML Gear Cream!
so no-explode is an pre-workout drink energy booster right?

i use ephedra products as an energy booster. Has anyone used both that can give me an unbiased comparison? there's alot of talk about this no-explode stuff, i might try it.

If I had half a brain? HAHAHAHAHA I asked a fucking question idiot. Get off Rob;s cock long enough to answer things nicely rather than being a condescending sarcastic prick.

Get in shape before you come into a bodybuidling forum.

:)

Camaro-I have never seen you so angry? What gives bud? Need a huge?:wave:

so no-explode is an pre-workout drink energy booster right?

i use ephedra products as an energy booster. Has anyone used both that can give me an unbiased comparison? there's alot of talk about this no-explode stuff, i might try it.

Yes to answer your question. It will jack you up also. Give it a try.

Camaro-I have never seen you so angry? What gives bud? Need a huge?:wave:

lmao

I wasnt angry.

I was just being immature.

whats good?

lmao

I wasnt angry.

I was just being immature.

whats good?

Everything is good. Just got the shoulder back to 100%. Had hurt my rotator. Have started back, a little weaker, but still happy to be back. Havent seen you around much what gives?

Yea... life is busy.

Im trying to get back in here permenantly. For awhile there just got tired of a lot of the forum newbs and nonsense they were spewing. Me and Mike both were just not interested in arguing with kids all day about petty things.

But, I miss a lot of you guys... and the good discussions we used to have. So, Im back in!

Shoulder seems better.. hows it feeling in the gym so far?

Yea... life is busy.

Im trying to get back in here permenantly. For awhile there just got tired of a lot of the forum newbs and nonsense they were spewing. Me and Mike both were just not interested in arguing with kids all day about petty things.

But, I miss a lot of you guys... and the good discussions we used to have. So, Im back in!

Shoulder seems better.. hows it feeling in the gym so far?

Feeling pretty good. Played in a Super worlds slow pitch softball a few weeks back and it gave me a little trouble then, but other than that as far as my workouts go its been pretty strong.

Hope to see you around more often. You have alot to offer.

Keep the vulgarity out of the Supplement forums please.

This post is extremly vulgar and offensive.

Back