• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Walmart: Good deal, Bad deal

If you shop at Walmart you are a trader to real Americans.

Slave labor!

flu.gif

Walmart is my friend...:)

Since I live in Hawaii most of our stuff is brought in from Asia already since so many Koreans own stores here and import from their brothers over there or else if they do sell some American products all of the profits are usually lost in cooked books and sent back to Korea where they move back to and retire and then have house slaves working for them for pennies.

I try to avoid Walmart.

I'm not so sure that Sam Walton envisioned the collosal giant that his little "5 and dime" store would become. I'm not so sure he would agree with everything Wal-Mart is associated with either but there's not anything he could do about it.

I do shop at Wal-Mart on occasion. They do have extremely competitive prices.

I'm a HUGE fan of Sam's Club though. That place rocks! :)

I'm not so sure that Sam Walton envisioned the collosal giant that his little "5 and dime" store would become. I'm not so sure he would agree with everything Wal-Mart is associated with either but there's not anything he could do about it.

Sam's Club "IS" Wal-mart - :confused:

I "TRY" not to shop at either (95% success)

Commie

I try to avoid Walmart if i can. Its putting so many small buisnesses out of well buisness.

True story, free thinkers and real Americans never shop at those places. ;)
The only thing more horrific than your apathetic blindness is the evil you allow to propagate by choosing to look away in defiance to the truth.

Now.... let me translate those big words for you:

Wake the FUCK up!!!! :)

Uh, may point out that stuff made in China (by communists)
is stuff not made here

Uh, may point out that stuff made in China (by communists)
is stuff not made here
Hell, EVERYTHING is made in china these days. If you're that dogmatic about "buying American" then you might as well join the Amish and make everything yourself. :)

Although I should point out I did buy a bag of Kingsford Charcoal in Wal-Mart that was made Oakland, CA. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Hell, EVERYTHING is made in china these days. If you're that dogmatic about "buying American" then you might as well join the Amish and make everything yourself. :)

Although I should point out I did buy a bag of Kingsford Charcoal in Wal-Mart that was made Oakland, CA. :grin:

Yeah.. And I was at ACE hardware...

And I bought some stuff that was "assembled" in the US - :bounce:

(It was slightly more expensive ($0.30) than the other comparable Chinese-made stuff)

The only thing more horrific than your apathetic blindness is the evil you allow to propagate by choosing to look away in defiance to the truth.

Now.... let me translate those big words for you:

Wake the FUCK up!!!! :)
China thanks you for your support comrade:thumb:

Yeah.. And I was at ACE hardware...

And I bought some stuff that was "assembled" in the US - :bounce:

(It was slightly more expensive ($0.30) than the other comparable Chinese-made stuff)
Assembled in Guam by Filipino slaves.:thumb:

Back