30 minutes till kickoff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I like money

Rep Points

30 minutes till kickoff

Whoohoooo, I was so excited I woke up at like 6 dismorning. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

I know this isn't the sports section, so whover sais "take that shit to the sports forum" can fuck off. Anyway, who is everyone's favorite football team?

Mine is the Bills, ya they suck but oh well.
    I drive a big truck

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Browns...they are going to have a long season too.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

PISSED!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

GIANtS!!!

I like money

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    Browns...they are going to have a long season too.
    I'll tell you what though funk, the Bills and Browns are both under the radar this year. People don't expect us to do shit but I can honestly say I think we both have a chance to win 7-9 games. The Bills i'm not to sure about, I would love to see them win 10 games this year but i'm somewhat of a realistic fan and would venture to guess 7 wins this year. Unfortanetely the Browns are in a pretty tough division this year.

Who knows, good luck today though.
    I drive a big truck

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dolphins!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

I like money

Rep Points

Oh yeah, if you are a Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins or Steelers fan you are forbiden to post in this thread.
    I drive a big truck

I like money

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    Dolphins!
    I used to like you fufu.
    I drive a big truck

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher6490 View Post
    I'll tell you what though funk, the Bills and Browns are both under the radar this year. People don't expect us to do shit but I can honestly say I think we both have a chance to win 7-9 games. The Bills i'm not to sure about, I would love to see them win 10 games this year but i'm somewhat of a realistic fan and would venture to guess 7 wins this year. Unfortanetely the Browns are in a pretty tough division this year.

Who knows, good luck today though.
    If cleveland can split the season and go 8 and 8 or 7 and 9 I will consider it a successful year.

One thig is for certain, it is going to be pretty darn exciting to finally see Kellen Winslow get out there at the tight end position after 2 seasons of injuries.

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."

I like money

Rep Points

If cleveland can split the season and go 8 and 8 or 7 and 9 I will consider it a successful year.

One thig is for certain, it is going to be pretty darn exciting to finally see Kellen Winslow get out there at the tight end position after 2 seasons of injuries.
    I think Edwards is gonna have a pretty good year as well.
    I drive a big truck

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think Edwards is gonna have a pretty good year as well.
    if he can come back strong from the Torn ACL after last yaer he is going to be awesome. He was having a killer season last year until the injury.

Droughns is a good RB too.

I like money

Rep Points

if he can come back strong from the Torn ACL after last yaer he is going to be awesome. He was having a killer season last year until the injury.

Droughns is a good RB too.
    Yep. If fry has a good year the browns will do ok.
    I drive a big truck

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Packers

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fudge Packers season is over before it has begun.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why the packers anyway? Why not a team that is closer to were you live, like the Pats? or the Bills?

On a Mission!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lions. New Coach and Offensive Coordinator again. Hope springs eternal

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why the packers anyway? Why not a team that is closer to were you live, like the Pats? or the Bills?
    Honestly I don't know. I grew up following Buffalo my younger years. That was the only game on every week. Once I was old enough to start going out to watch games, I just became attached to the Packers... more so Favre.

Shit the only reason I am a Red Sox Fan is cause I grew up idolizing Roger Clemens.

Rep Points

Oh yeah, if you are a Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Dolphins or Steelers fan you are forbiden to post in this thread.
    too bad, I'll post in here anyway!

PATRIOTS!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Honestly I don't know. I grew up following Buffalo my younger years. That was the only game on every week. Once I was old enough to start going out to watch games, I just became attached to the Packers... more so Favre.

Shit the only reason I am a Red Sox Fan is cause I grew up idolizing Roger Clemens.
    two good looking guys....

H
    O
    M
    O

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I never said they were good looking there Metro boy.

HOMOSAYSWHAT?

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You should probably delete that before GG sees. Might be a little worried.

I like money

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    too bad, I'll post in here anyway!

PATRIOTS!
    I'll tell you what Jodi, my Bills are really taking it to the Pats so far.
    I drive a big truck

Rep Points

Oh please, it's only 2nd qtr.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

I like money

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Oh please, it's only 2nd qtr.
    I'm just saying. Nobody even thought Buffalo would score 17 points during the whole game.

Please don't ban me if my Bills win.

I drive a big truck

Rep Points

Well looks like I won't have to ban you now

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Steelers baby! been a fan since neil o'donald gave the superbowl to the cowboys

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

friggin' browns.....so close! What a crock.

I like money

Rep Points

friggin' browns.....so close! What a crock.
    I hear ya funk. I thought the Bills had their game too. The goddamn refs gave the pats that game. Jodi, I don't know if you were able to actually watch the game but seriously, the calls were very bad and all in favor of the pats.
    I drive a big truck

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rams baby! Hell they even won today. Beat the Broncos. They actually looked like they were a defense rounded team. Now thats different. But its still early.