The Path to 9/11

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The Path to 9/11

Just started on ABC in case you cared. Huge disclaimer up front. Libs and Dems should be protesting as we speak
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

I will have to watch it, I read a bit about it. Seems they blame Clinton for everything, ROLF, like one blowjob loving man is the doom of us all. Frigging wingnuts are so simple minded.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    I will have to watch it, I read a bit about it. Seems they blame Clinton for everything, ROLF, like one blowjob loving man is the doom of us all. Frigging wingnuts are so simple minded.
    I heard the movie is quite critical of both parties. The clinton Administration takes a beating for their lack of action in the 90's and Bush gets his share his Administrations' debacled intelligence derailment pre 9/11.

It's a Docu-Drama so I don't put too much faith in its' accuracy. Should be a good show though.

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster View Post
    I heard the movie is quite critical of both parties. The clinton Administration takes a beating for their lack of action in the 90's and Bush gets his share his Administrations' debacled intelligence derailment pre 9/11.

It's a Docu-Drama so I don't put too much faith in its' accuracy. Should be a good show though.
    It's on here in 1.5 hours, I'm looking forward to seeing the way they present it.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, Part 1 put a nice dot on the Clinton Administration's eye. I especially found it interesting how they portrayed the Monica Lewinski scandle as a huge distraction from the (Clinton) Administration's responcibility to remain focused on the top terrorist targets and key objectives.

If you took this show as gospel you'd be looking to kick the shit out of (then) CIA Director George Tenet. They portrayed him as a certified fucking candy-ass.

I had to DVR the first episode as I was distracted by several other pressing issues tonight but for a docu-drama, it looks pretty good so far