• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I have missed you all!!!

wheystation

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to stop in and say hey..................I left my "other company" and am really, really, happy with the new supplement company that I have joined. They have incredible quality and the customer service is superior to any I have seen.

I am hoping that they will be accepted as a new sponsor and I will not mention the name - (would not be right) but i did want to say that WHEYSTATION has not fallen off the face of the earth.

Now - pretend that you cared that I was gone........................ or even noticed.

Laura
wheystation@aol.com

I may not have been here since you have been gone, but I care. Hurry back.

Just wanted to stop in and say hey..................I left my "other company" and am really, really, happy with the new supplement company that I have joined. They have incredible quality and the customer service is superior to any I have seen.

I am hoping that they will be accepted as a new sponsor and I will not mention the name - (would not be right) but i did want to say that WHEYSTATION has not fallen off the face of the earth.

Now - pretend that you cared that I was gone........................ or even noticed.

Laura
wheystation@aol.com

Send me your pic. :eyebrow:

Hi Laura! You are missed, most definitely! :) Congrats on the new job!

Congrats Laura. Read that over at AM. Good luck.

Mrow

Thanks - it is really strange to realize how much my fellow board members mean to me..........................how creepy is that?

Look forward to reading up on everyone now.

Laura

Back