• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

over-ate today :(

vanessa5691

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ahh
so i was on my diet plan until just a while ago after lunch i had a 8" tuna sandwich from Subway....cant imagine all the fat that was in it
what should i do count it as my cheat? or cutt cals for the rest of the day?

You can look on subway.com I think to see your nutritional values.

Move on and eat properly the rest of the day.

It is one meal, from one day, from one week, from one month, from one year from one lifetime.

In other words it don't fret over the small stuff.

Never skip meals in an attempt to "even out cals" when you overeat for a meal.

It causes blood sugar irregularities; far better to do as Iain suggests and don't freat over it. OTOH, don't make a habit - what what leads to regain of weight.

Never skip meals in an attempt to "even out cals" when you overeat for a meal.

It causes blood sugar irregularities; far better to do as Iain suggests and don't freat over it. OTOH, don't make a habit - what what leads to regain of weight.

OTOH = On the other hand?

Wow funny thing is I have overate for the past week. I have felt horrible. But today I am doing well. I agree with eveything said. Dont try and compensate and drop cals. for reasons previously stated. Act like it didnt happen and go on with everything.

Yup. It happens. Move on. And don't let one meal crash your day. Or week. Or month.........

Back