NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

SLDLs

Thread: SLDLs

Rep Points

SLDLs

SLDLs What are they i always see them but i dont know what they are

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hm, that's a great site and it gives a good description of the SLDL, but isn't it STIFF legged deadlift? Your legs don't have to be perfectly straight, but they have to remain stiff throughout the set, correct?

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade View Post
    Hm, that's a great site and it gives a good description of the SLDL, but isn't it STIFF legged deadlift? Your legs don't have to be perfectly straight, but they have to remain stiff throughout the set, correct?
    Thats what i thought. I dont like movements that lock out the knees.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Supa-sucka

Rep Points

SLDL's can be Stiff or Straight Legged Dead Lifts.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

SLDL- traditionall done with completely straight legs, standing on top of a platform, and allowing the lower back to round. the old timers did this as a "stretching" exercise.

RDL- done with more of a bend in the knee (but the knees are fixed and don't actively bend) and a flat back (much safer).
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Yeah, i prefer RDLs in that case.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.