• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need ALOT of help.

Jones101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I'm currently trying to bulk up. I've been doing it for about 5 months and have seen some alright gains. But i feel that i'm doing it all wrong. First of all i have to work with is a Bowflex (I know :suicide: ). This is my current work out:

Monday:
Heavy Squats- 4 sets of 4 reps
Leg Extension- 4 sets of 4 reps
Seated Calf Raise- 4 sets of 4 reps
Crunches- 4 sets of 20

Wednesday:
Benchpress- 4 sets of 4 reps
Shoulderpress- 4 sets of 4 reps
Rear Deltoid Rows- 4 sets of 4 reps
Triceps Pushdown- 4 sets of 4 reps
Crunches- 4 sets of 20

Friday:
Wide grip pulldowns- 4 sets of 4 reps
Bicep curls- 4 sets of 4 reps
Narrow pulldowns- 4 sets of 4 reps
Crunches- 4 sets of 20

any critque and help would be nice, besides the fact that i should get rid of the bowflex :rolleyes:

Well with a bowflex I feel like you should actually do more volume. Just seems like you can get away with lot on that damn thing. Maybe adding some sets here and there. I know I have always preached for the most time less is better. But with a Bowflex it takes a lot of work to get much out of it. My mother owned one for about 5 years whenever I lived with her. Of course the first sugestion would be to get real weights, however even a bowflex workout is better than none.

Well with a bowflex I feel like you should actually do more volume. Just seems like you can get away with lot on that damn thing. Maybe adding some sets here and there. I know I have always preached for the most time less is better. But with a Bowflex it takes a lot of work to get much out of it. My mother owned one for about 5 years whenever I lived with her. Of course the first sugestion would be to get real weights, however even a bowflex workout is better than none.
sounds good, any change in workouts? As in should i add more or change any of them?

Not really. Its hard to find alot of different varieties on the bowflex. Really a bowflex is for the older people, but if its all you have to work with then go for it.

Back