• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sticking to the basics ;)

just eat healthy food. get some whey protein and some EFAs. You don't need to waste money on all that crap.

so i dont need glutamine? vitamins? amino acids or w/e?

I would ditch the glutamine and aminoacids, plus the NO-explode and cellmass.

Far better off just using whey and a multi-vitamin. As a matter of fact, the others can lead ot anxiety and excess CNS stimulation that can spell real problems for insulin management down the road.

I know thats not the answer you want to hear, but honestly, Patrick is right, you should save your money and avoid these supplements.

Your overwhelming your nitrogen balance in liver, Kenwood. That is going to backfire badly, in terms of glutamanergic receptors in gut, liver, pancreas and brain.

Sooner or later, it going to seriously disturb sleep cycle as well, and that will result in the excess anxiety, aggression and norepinephrine. Couple years of it, and you'll have DSPS (sleep disorder), depression, social disorder, and classic testosterone lowering from HPA (hypothalamus/pituitary/adrenal) overstimulation. By that time, you'll also have liver lipid problems, as well as kidney damage.

These NO supplements are stupid chemical karma. I've resisted talking about it in this forum, because its not going to be a popular topic with some who are frankly hooked on it from the CNS rush. I'll lay out the chemistry if needed.

Kenwood,

I agree with the 2 mods on this one. A good multi and a whey would work wonders. Theres no reason to spend money or the time to cram it down your throat. Those 2 things are plenty.

I would ditch the glutamine and aminoacids, plus the NO-explode and cellmass.

Far better off just using whey and a multi-vitamin. As a matter of fact, the others can lead ot anxiety and excess CNS stimulation that can spell real problems for insulin management down the road.

I know thats not the answer you want to hear, but honestly, Patrick is right, you should save your money and avoid these supplements.

Your overwhelming your nitrogen balance in liver, Kenwood. That is going to backfire badly, in terms of glutamanergic receptors in gut, liver, pancreas and brain.

Sooner or later, it going to seriously disturb sleep cycle as well, and that will result in the excess anxiety, aggression and norepinephrine. Couple years of it, and you'll have DSPS (sleep disorder), depression, social disorder, and classic testosterone lowering from HPA (hypothalamus/pituitary/adrenal) overstimulation. By that time, you'll also have liver lipid problems, as well as kidney damage.

These NO supplements are stupid chemical karma. I've resisted talking about it in this forum, because its not going to be a popular topic with some who are frankly hooked on it from the CNS rush. I'll lay out the chemistry if needed.
too late for that. i go to bed at fucking 6a.m and get up around noon then take a nap during the day then i'm pissed off allday.

also if i dont take no-xplode or have caffeine i feel like shit allday and too tired to do shit.

also if i dont take no-xplode or have caffeine i feel like shit allday and too tired to do shit.

Thats an easy fix. Drink a cup of coffee about an hour before a workout.

coffee? how much caffeine does it have in it? . i have to take 3scoops of no-xplode to get an effect

Depending on how strong you make it. If you want some strong stuff make a pot of coffee with 4 scoops that ought to do it.

IML Gear Cream!
wouldn't 2-400mg of caffeine be better and quicker?

Actually if coffee wasnt there green tea would be perfect. It not only provides cafeine, but it also has antioxidants.

Well yes the pills are quicker and easier, but not natural and not exactly health friendly.

Hey Kenwood,

a couple of things (just giving it to you straight, since I think that's fair):
too late for that. i go to bed at fucking 6a.m and get up around noon then take a nap during the day then i'm pissed off allday.

It's never too late my friend, you're WAAAAY to young to ever think it's too late for something.

This stands out, and I think you know it, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it:

I think this says a lot as well:
i have to take 3scoops of no-xplode to get an effect

Here's the thing, stims are addictive. Caffeine is as well. You need to lay off of it because, right now, your adrenals have taken a vacation from their usual duties.
Get off the caffeine; It will be a little hard at first (since you are suffering from a slight addiction so...you will be Sensitive to light, tired, lethargic, experience mild to major headaches and edgy....it will last from 1 to several days....ask yourself how I know ;) (the bommerang effect is real, trust me).

Get lots of rest....when you feel tired, don't fight it, sleep. A few days later you'll feel better. Take lots of vit C and a good multi and drink water....just water all day long.

Read the supp lists in the future and avoid caffeine. I would suggest avoiding coffee and softdrinks as well. It will be hard at first but if you value quality workouts you won't believe what getting away from stims will do for you.

A lot of people with experience, vast amounts of education and a fair amount of science behind them have told you to avoid certain things. They have very valid reasons why. I would start to listen if it were me.

What you're doing currently is a downward spiral and I think you know that. You're young so your body should bounce back pretty fast. You have to take a step back to go 2 steps forward. Heed that advice.

There's other ways to work yourself up before lifting,
a light 5 minute run or
some dynamic stretching will do a lot more than caffeine will and I bet you've never tried dynamic stretching. Look into it (hint, it will improve your lifts and help prevent injury). Ask CP or P-Funck for for ideas. Be straight with them and I promise they'll be straight with you. The supps aren't going to make you stronger....start using your head and you will be miles ahead of people twice your age.

Here's one last hint...stick with recommended dosages. When something stops working, that's your clue to lay off for a couple of weeks and cycle to something else or cycle off for a month or so. You don't up the dosage, that's asking for trouble and in fact putting you further behind. Depending on the supp, medication etc... (treat all supps as medication), it could be detrimental to your health.
Trust me, people have given you solid advice. You asked for help and suggestions, you've gotten the ones in your best interest.

Start posting more in the Diet and nutrition section....that's the keys to your success and it's where most people nose dive in their training. Tighten up that area and watch things take off. You have good numbers and a solid base, solid diet and sleep and only going to make things better. Put your money there.
Good luck with what you decide.

Gord

Gordo's observations and advice are truth, Kenwood.

You are now actively working against muscle growth, overproducing anxiety and aggression producing neurochemicals.

I'm sure you're familiar with Oaktownboy's long nights decent into physical hell..

Thats were you are headed.

Without school, you lack the mental discipline to regulate your day schedule.

Go back to school. Get off use of these NO-inducers. Correct your sleep habits.

im freaked out. can you point me to some studies of long term effects on ephedra?

ive done my googling, but there's lots of different opinions on it, i don't know what to believe.

Back