• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

answer this

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so I can't fall asleep
and Im watching this TV program
(a popular program, I guess)

Its a dramatic scene where this couple is going to have a handicapped child!?!?

Why would any one want this?... Seriously, I dont' even get it!?!?

I wouldn't get a puppy with two legs?

I wouldn't buy a TV with Volume control, but no channel changer!?

I don't want a computer whos software doesn't work

Why would anyone do this!?!?!?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

so I can't fall asleep
and Im watching this TV program
(a popular program, I guess)

Its a dramatic scene where this couple is going to have a handicapped child!?!?

Why would any one want this?... Seriously, I dont' even get it!?!?

I wouldn't get a puppy with two legs?

I wouldn't buy a TV with Volume control, but no channel changer!?

I don't want a computer whos software doesn't work

Why would anyone do this!?!?!?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
You need to find a good woman and have some kids son.

best thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I saw this one show where a baby was born and his skin sheds super fast, he looks like a burn victim. The doctors told the parents he would probably die but if he didn't his life would be miserable. Anyway the mom fought to keep him alive...he can't go anywhere without people staring, he has to put lotion on his body constantly, his skin sheds alot, if he were to fall and get a rug burn his skin would tear off, horrible life if you ask me...

He was born like this:
1484harlequin_fetus.jpg

I don't know, I saw this one show where a baby was born and his skin sheds super fast, he looks like a burn victim. The doctors told the parents he would probably die but if he didn't his life would be miserable. Anyway the mom fought to keep him alive...he can't go anywhere without people staring, he has to put lotion on his body constantly, his skin sheds alot, if he were to fall and get a rug burn his skin would tear off, horrible life if you ask me...

I suppose there is an element of relativety. If he is brought up like that he is used to that way of living just like we are used to our own. Although he must see that everyone else can live easier lifes, must be sad.

I suppose there is an element of relativety. If he is brought up like that he is used to that way of living just like we are used to our own. Although he must see that everyone else can live easier lifes, must be sad.
Look at the picture above....

"On Thursday, April ye 5, 1750, I went to see a most deplorable object of a child, born the night before of one Mary Evans in 'Chas'town. It was surprising to all who beheld it, and I scarcely know how to describe it. The skin was dry and hard and seemed to be cracked in many places, somewhat resembling the scales of a fish. The mouth was large and round and open. It had no external nose, but two holes where the nose should have been. The eyes appeared to be lumps of coagulated blood, turned out, about the bigness of a plum, ghastly to behold. It had no external ears, but holes where the ears should be. The hands and feet appeared to be swollen, were cramped up and felt quite hard. The back part of the head was much open. It made a strange kind of noise, very low, which I cannot describe. It lived about forty-eight hours and was alive when I saw it."

It's called Harlequin type ichthyosis, skin cells reproduce so rapidly skin looks like scales of a fish hint the itchthy-....

Look at the picture above....

"On Thursday, April ye 5, 1750, I went to see a most deplorable object of a child, born the night before of one Mary Evans in 'Chas'town. It was surprising to all who beheld it, and I scarcely know how to describe it. The skin was dry and hard and seemed to be cracked in many places, somewhat resembling the scales of a fish. The mouth was large and round and open. It had no external nose, but two holes where the nose should have been. The eyes appeared to be lumps of coagulated blood, turned out, about the bigness of a plum, ghastly to behold. It had no external ears, but holes where the ears should be. The hands and feet appeared to be swollen, were cramped up and felt quite hard. The back part of the head was much open. It made a strange kind of noise, very low, which I cannot describe. It lived about forty-eight hours and was alive when I saw it."

I saw that show, it was on TLC.

Well if the kid can his enjoy his life, let him.

Back