• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How's this look?

GKJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age 38
Weight 195
Height 6 ft
BF 17%

Goals
Dec 15th 12% BF

Breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal
30g of protein powder
apple

Meal#2 1 cup brown rice
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup veggie

Meal #3 same as meal #2

Meal #4 Post workout shake
1 cup milk 25g protien powder 1/2 cup raw oats 1/2 banana

Meal #5 1 cup sweet potatoe
6 oz x tra lean ground beef or salmon
1 cup veggie
1 cup salad w/ tb olive oil

Meal #6 1 cup CC
1 tb almond butter

GKJ it looks good.

Id take a bedtime shake and try and make it a slow digesting protein or even better a 3 source protein powder and include fish oil.

4 1200mg tabs a day.

1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night.

If I was bulking I would deffently include a 3-4 source protein powder.

Youve got your green veggies in that is exellent plus youve got chicken in there and red meat and youve got your fruit in to.

Which is exellent.

GKJ do u do cardio?
If u wished to loose weight faster Id defently include cardio.

GKJ it looks good.

Id take a bedtime shake and try and make it a slow digesting protein or even better a 3 source protein powder and include fish oil.

4 1200mg tabs a day.

1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night.

If I was bulking I would deffently include a 3-4 source protein powder.

Youve got your green veggies in that is exellent plus youve got chicken in there and red meat and youve got your fruit in to.

Which is exellent.

GKJ do u do cardio?
If u wished to loose weight faster Id defently include cardio.

ty I do a push/pull/leg routine and 2 days of 25min cardio intervals

Is the 25 min hit cardio?

I found Hit cardio gave me the best results.

I used to go jogging every morning then I hurt my ankle so I did rowing in the house on a rowing machine and put it to the top rung and I found I put in less time on my cardio and gained better results.

I increased the reps every session on the machine until I was doing over 200 reps this took me 15 mins.

Its an idea u could use but your doing exellent just now so I would keep it the way things are and make the sligh changes with supplements.

yes 25 min hit cardio. I warm up for 5min then do 30sec sprints with 1 min rest then 5 min cool down.

Looks pretty good, do you have a cal count on that?

yeah cals and macro breakdown would help

I would up ther veggies min 4cups. need some efa's (ie fish oil)

Last meal needs some work.

I don't know the cals, I try to get 30 to 35g of protein per meal. I play around with the carbs alittle bit. Somedays I might add alittle more brown rice to a meal. I eat 4 to5 fish dishes a week mostly salmon, so do I still need to add omega 3 tabs. What can I do to improve my last meal? I thought cc was a good last meal with some fat. I don't want to add another shake. I already have protein powder in the morning and after my workouts.

Age 38
Weight 195
Height 6 ft
BF 17%

Goals
Dec 15th 12% BF

Breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal
30g of protein powder
apple

Meal#2 1 cup brown rice
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup veggie

Meal #3 same as meal #2

Meal #4 Post workout shake
1 cup milk 25g protien powder 1/2 cup raw oats 1/2 banana

Meal #5 1 cup sweet potatoe
6 oz x tra lean ground beef or salmon
1 cup veggie
1 cup salad w/ tb olive oil

Meal #6 1 cup CC
1 tb almond butter

WWW.FITDAY.COM <<<< MACRO'S PLEASE ..

diet looks good , consume more dairy ,and more efa's...and what's cup cc at meal 6:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
I think that's it cottage cheese ...good choice , your diet looks so good.. but it needs adding some efas at meal 2 ....fish oil/flax oil .... also you need to calculate your macros

Sorry yes cottage cheese.

on fitday CAL 2576
PRO 263g
CARBS 260g
FAT 56g

Wow, I.m eating more proeitn than I thought. I think I need to add more carbs.

as i said you need some efas ..add some too meal 2 .. i think your diet is good in choices and in calorie division for starting your diet..as you said you may increase your carbs and efas at the cost of protein ....then if your progress slows down increase protein intake while decreasing carbs ....
pro/carb/fat
i think 30/50/20 is a good start , wich may be shifted towards 40/40/20 or 40/35/25....you can increase your fat intake till 30% not more than that or less than 20.... it all depends on trial and failure ...but choices are good ,you've got lots of vegetables ,fruits .....

It looks like i'm at 40/40/20 right now. I'm going to chane it to 30/50/20 for a month and see how it goes.

It looks like i'm at 40/40/20 right now. I'm going to chane it to 30/50/20 for a month and see how it goes.

:thumb: GOOD LUCK ... i hope you reach your goals soon

I bot fish tabs yesterday and started taking them today at meal 2 and my last meal. I also went to 30/50/20 which I think will be good.

Back