• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fundamentalist Thread

Tatyana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
and also Foreman...i read your otehr thread...you posted alot of what you have seen in your life such as

"I was friends with about a dozen Muslims all from different countries in the Middle East when I was 21 and in college. Every one of them thought their mothers were worth less than the family dog. All of them were very aggressive and very quick to judge. And all of them wanted to kill any person who even questioned there religion.
They are all swine and need to be nuked."

...and lots of other similar comments. now i dont want to get into a religious debate. But at this point i dont know whether youre making this up or u just got extremely unlucky. Honestly, i dont know a single Muslim like this. In our religion, we are supposed to have the utmost respect for our mothers. I cant even begin to explain how much it is emphasized.
If you knew individuals like that, i can gaurantee you they werent religious muslims.

let me give u an analogy:
if some priest rapes little boys, does that make them all rapists?
if a christian kid blew went on a shooting spree in a highschool, does that make all christinas psycho killers?
if 6 muslims guys dont respect their mothers or blow something up, does that make us all like that??
No, No, and No

I can see that you dont really believe in religion, and thats fine. Whatever makes you happy my friend...but please dont disrespect mine.
if you actually want to learn about islam, pick up a translated version of the Quran
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by brollickby06
Foreman...i have been lurking these boards for about a year now and i've read a number of your 39,000 posts. Honestly, your a smart guy and you've given alot of people (including myself) some pretty good advice. Now sometimes, you get out of hand...making fun of people or yelling at kids doing stupid things. Its all good though...its all fun and games...

but i think you crossed the line here...why would you write Allah is a female pig on a public forum when you know that would be offensive to any Muslim who reads that? Now judging from that statement, i can see that you THINK you know 2 things...
muslims dont eat pork - which is right
muslims are sexist- which is wrong

looks like you watched some channel 7 documentary showing how sexist muslims are and treat their women badly. Let me break it to you, thats not right. Sure, there ARE extremists. and those people are wrong. No part of the Quran tells the Taliban or whatever other extremist group to do what their doing. They misinterpreted several aspects of the religion and spread what they believe to those around them...why do you think there are 7 year old suicide bombers? Those poeple brainwash others into thinking their right...now this doesnt reflect all muslims
now if you want to write something about taliban or some individual who you dont agree with, then go right ahead...

but dont go stereotype all muslims, ESPECIALLY by disrespecting our god...
muslims are taught to respect others' religions, the least you can do is respect ours (now dont go along telling me muslims dont have respect, thats why theyr bombing this or that..because again, thats just a small number of idiots

this is a bodybuilding forum...we all come here to learn, grow, and share knowledge. i understand this is the open forum..but come on, is the statement "ALLAH is a female pig" really necessary right under your username??

honestly, i dont think you know about Islam...you just think you know off of what you hear on TV/newspaper. that doesnt refelct our religion...those are just stupid acts done byu a few individuals who i dont not agree with at all (neither do 99.9% of other muslims)

if you want to talk smack about muslims, why dont you learn something about them first?

To be honest, all this stuff about Muslims is starting to seriously FC-UK me off.

I have a lot of friends who are Muslim. Britain has a lot of Asian cultures living here.

We had home grown terrorists bomb London and it is not kicking off like it is in the US.

Going on and on and slagging off Islamic culture is NOT going to resolve what has happened.

It will probably just make things worse.

It would be like me making sweeping generalisations like:

I have met a few really nasty men therefore all men are nasty.

OR

I have met some fat stupid Americans so all Americans are fat and stupid.

Faulty logic.

I am sure I had to agree not to post racist, sexist or inflammatory things when I registered. Was I the only one?

I might be a newbie and get seriously :hot: for this but it really has gotten out of hand IMHO

Respect

x
x
x

T

Good post

x
x
x

z

munchingout1oq4.gif

It has so far ;)

buckle my shoe

Ok so what has sarcasm gotten you so far the Mr. Foreman?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

39 492 posts in 17 months

2323 posts per month

77 posts per day

How many of those posts are viewed?

There does seem to be a lot of IGNORE going on.

2323 posts per month

77 posts per day

It gave me inner peace

shut the door

munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif
munchingout1oq4.gif

2323 posts per month

77 posts per day

You should put your

"x

x
x

xoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

zztdsakjnnfakj fsjasfkn"

in your signature. :thumb:

I think Foreman is getting hit on. Spit that game son.

LMAO!

Does he have a shot a being a Mod?

I would think you would have to be, well, moderate in your approach.

Mr. Foreman does have some, well, extreme views that he voices quite ademently (sp)

BIG Cyber Hug

x
x
x

T
Being a mod is no fun

pick up sticks

Foreman rules recently won the Open Chat popularity contest...

And as a disappointed runner-up, I was proud to shake his hand!

Sometimes when I feel like I am going to cry, I think of Foremand and how smart and wise he is, and I feel better. I feel safe.

Sometimes when I feel like I am going to cry, I think of Foremand and how smart and wise he is, and I feel better. I feel safe.

I usually think about a warm meat cake, and a bowl of milk.

Back