• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you know when you're in too deep?

PWGriffin

The Damned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is how I know...besides going to bed and waking up thinking about training.....

Today I was putting door hangars out, advertising our studio in some new neighborhoods close by....suddenly I felt to urge to run and get it over with quickly....then....out of nowhere....I remember that I'm working out this afternoon in just a couple hours, and thought to myself, "I really should save those glycogen stores for later."
:spaz:

anybody else have any stories that really show how dedicated/extreme you are??

When I am walking home from school, I take my book bag off and start doing curls with it :joke:

Yea I catch myself skipping out of work eariler everyday just to get to the gym.:wave:

When I am walking home from school, I take my book bag off and start doing curls with it :joke:

You should run home HIIT style!!! That's HARDCORE!!

Yeah. I'm just back from vacation after my first hiatus... realizing that my gains after 7 months of training can't continue until I intelligently approach a new program. After spending some time reading some rudementary guidlines (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=58699)... which make "some sense" to my uninitiated understanding of bodybuilding -

-I'm considering paying someone here (based on experience and portfolio) to develop my training routine for me (no liabilitiy).

Provide portfolio of yourself... I feed you vital info and goals. Provide 1-year work-up, keeping in mind I only use freeweights.

Is there a topic or column for this here?

BTW- to answer your question. On break at work (Grocery Manager) I sneak out of the breakroom and and do some 30lb. TidyCat Litter Curls, Lat Raises, or some 50lb. Gravy Train Overhead Presses. I don't want anyone to see this sillyness... so I allow 10 minutes at the magazine rack to "de-pump".

When they ask, "why are you sweating and where have you been?"... I just quip, "oh, I was in the ladies' room."

Last edited:
It sounds to me like your head is in the right place and not "in too deep." :thumb:

Once I was doing squats and there was a man stuck under 405 lbs on the bench press screaming for help. I didn't want to mess up my RI's so I let him die. That is how dedicated I am.

Once I was doing squats and there was a man stuck under 405 lbs on the bench press screaming for help. I didn't want to mess up my RI's so I let him die. That is how dedicated I am.

Lawl!

IML Gear Cream!

That inconsiderate asshole should not have been trying to break your concentration like that. You could have pulled a muscle or something.

:laugh:

lol thats funny..

i would skip dinner dates to go workout.. but nothing tooo crazy.

When I find myself doing a couple of clap pullups while my clients walks over to the water fountain. Sometimes I find myself picking up something of negligible weight, like a piece of paper, with perfect deadlift form too. I just think to myself, "Oh yeah, the compressive load from that piece of paper is really something you neurotic bastard..."

Sometimes I find myself picking up something of negligible weight, like a piece of paper, with perfect deadlift form too. "

I do the same thing myself. I use to be all totally live / breath my training, but i found that continued on to too much stress which had a negative effect, now that i take a more laid back approach i'm experiencing better results.

Recently when I have been shitting I have noticed that I am in the relative position of the bottom of a squat.

ew...

I do think about it alot - and I am really aware about the sort of things I eat and drink - particularly at work etc. I dont think its obsession - I just think that this is a hobby that requires a lot of thought and planning. (I do though shy away from lifting anything heavy on rest days! :) )

:heh:

I never round my back EVAR!!

Does anybody else beat themselves up because there are things they want to try/should be doing but they never get around to it?? ( I don't stretch like I should and DREAD cardio)

IML Gear Cream!
I only do a few streches, i might look into some other stretches right now.

Another indicator that you're in too deep, when your hand is covered in feces all the way up to the wrist.

Er, wait, we are talking about anal fisting right?

Another indicator that you're in too deep, when your hand is covered in feces all the way up to the wrist.

Er, wait, we are talking about anal fisting right?

:rofl: x2

whats so funny... hes talking about lifting you know
take two girls by the asshole, and military press them
muppet style

wow that was gross... i almost want to delete that

almost.

-I try to never round my back, even when I am tying my shoelace.
-I go into deadlift or deep squat form to lift everything at work.
-I like to cross my arms and feel my triceps in class.
-I eat a whole container of cottage cheese during my 7:30 computer networking class, because the teacher is cool, and doesn???t give a crap what I do as long as I pay attention.
-If my friends talk me into going out I won't drink a beer.
-I have fantasies, while I am driving to the gym mind you, about working out 2 years from now and being about to squat 500lbs.
-I have no taste buds anymore. I eat the nastiest shit in the name of macros.
-When I am depressed, a good workout can make me happy for the rest of the day.
-When I am happy, a good workout can turn me into God for a day or two.
-My sleep cycle is more important to me that fun.
-I have come to terms with the fact that I would turn down a job that paid $200,000 a year if the job didn't provide me enough time to workout.
-I spend the bulk of my extra money on food that I am sick of all to get stronger.

Am I in too deep? Hell no...I am just getting started!

Hell I skipped college classes plenty of times to hit the weights, I have been in the middle of a lecture and caught myself writting a new workout, I have actually been in the middle of sex and thought about the workout later on that night. I think at one time it pretty much ran my life. I actually dont think that working out should run your life, I think instead it should be a building block to your life.

When I find myself doing a couple of clap pullups while my clients walks over to the water fountain. Sometimes I find myself picking up something of negligible weight, like a piece of paper, with perfect deadlift form too. I just think to myself, "Oh yeah, the compressive load from that piece of paper is really something you neurotic bastard..."

you can do clap pullups?

Hell I skipped college classes plenty of times to hit the weights, I have been in the middle of a lecture and caught myself writting a new workout, I have actually been in the middle of sex and thought about the workout later on that night. I think at one time it pretty much ran my life. I actually dont think that working out should run your life, I think instead it should be a building block to your life.

lol I used to always right workouts during class

Back