• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The unleashing...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Monday - Upper body/running
Tuesday - Lower body/EFX
Wednesday - no weights/possible cardio
Thursday - Upper body/running
Friday - Lower body/EFX
Saturday - Misc. day, train what feels needed/running
Sunday - rest day/football!

Here are my final refinements... This best fits my schedule and best represents what I need to do. Saturdays will likely be all upper body exercises. I'm dropping to two lower body days, do to the fact that cardio works legs as well. Two good squat days a week and cardio should get me where I want to be...

lol whats this? your 6th jounal this month? lol j.k man, just busting yo balls ;) . goodluck. looks good :)

5th...:thumb:

I put up a basketball goal today for a little extra cardio as well. That will likely be an every day thing or very close to it...

This week will be out of wack...

Upper body

Chest:
3 sets of bench presses for 12,10,6
2 sets of DB flyes
Back:
3 sets of reverse-grip barbell rows for 10
2 sets of DB pullovers
Delts:
3 supersets
a) DB shoulder presses for 10-12
b) rear laterals for 12-15

This week will be out of wack...

Upper body

Chest:
3 sets of bench presses for 12,10,6
2 sets of DB flyes
Back:
3 sets of reverse-grip barbell rows for 10
2 sets of DB pullovers
Delts:
3 supersets
a) DB shoulder presses for 10-12
b) rear laterals for 12-15

Pretty much the same deal except 3 straight sets of DB shoulder presses and 2 sets of rear pec-dec flyes... Added 3 sets of decline sit-ups with crunches after failure.

who's the guy in ur avatar?

:no: SuperFlex likes the ladies...:D

lol... journals get kinda boring when nobody posts in them and stuff. huh? ...you want a good song to listen to when lifting: Def Lepperd- Rock Of Ages. good song, i was sitting on the couch lastnight at 3a.m(up with a 2month old kid(feeding him bottle lol) ) and was bored so i just turned on the tv and browsed through the music on sirus(sp?) channels and wrote down a crapload of songs lol.

lol... journals get kinda boring when nobody posts in them and stuff. huh? ...you want a good song to listen to when lifting: Def Lepperd- Rock Of Ages. good song, i was sitting on the couch lastnight at 3a.m(up with a 2month old kid(feeding him bottle lol) ) and was bored so i just turned on the tv and browsed through the music on sirus(sp?) channels and wrote down a crapload of songs lol.

I love music my friend. I wish I could use it to share my understanding with the entire world... I've done the late night music thing more than once myself.:D

It's not on youtube, but I know limewire will have it.

Lower Body

Quads:
warm-up
4 sets of squats for 10-6
2 sets of machine kickbacks for 15 (it needs a lot more weight...)
Hams:
1 set of lying leg curls for 12
1 set of seated leg curls for 12
Calves:
3 sets of machine calf presses for 20

Back