• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Powerlifting

Double D

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was curious why there isn't a powerlifting forum on here? Could we start one? Just a suggestion beings this is the suggestion box. :thumb:

this question was asked once before.

it is a BBing forum and Rob wants to keep that the main focus.

if you have questions about powerlifting, then just post them and people will help you. In my opinion, i don't see much difference in the trainign between BBing and powerlifting anyway.

this question was asked once before.

it is a BBing forum and Rob wants to keep that the main focus.

if you have questions about powerlifting, then just post them and people will help you. In my opinion, i don't see much difference in the trainign between BBing and powerlifting anyway.

Agreed, a lot of us train for both anyhow.

Thanks guys just wondering. I have just seen them on other boards and was curious why there wasnt one here. I however do agree with both of you. Like you probably already know I am a bodybuilder and am just starting to do some powerlifting.

It would be sweet if this forum added a powerlifting forum. The training style is very different, but it seems most powerlifters are part bodybuilders too, and there are some that are pure powerlifters, the ones that don't really care at all about how they look

There used to be a power lifting forum here. Nobody used it, so Prince just combined it with the training forum.

There used to be a power lifting forum here. Nobody used it, so Prince just combined it with the training forum.

Oh...intersting, that's why. There are other forums where they actualy have plenty of powerlifters psting and stuff. For some reason, it seems like bodybuilding is more popular than powerlifting...

Yeah every forum that has a power lifting section, the pl is completely dead, you probably get better answers without the section cause more people will look at it

Back