• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

back from a long break

Budz08

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got back into lifting not too long ago from about a 2 year break. I was just wondering whats out there on the legal market that replaces M1T and other things such as that..if anything.

I got back into lifting not too long ago from about a 2 year break. I was just wondering whats out there on the legal market that replaces M1T and other things such as that..if anything.
After 2 years off all you need is food and the gym

Of course, I was just wondering whats new. I've only really heard about halodrol

Of course, I was just wondering whats new. I've only really heard about halodrol
Who cares what is new. 99% of what it takes to get in shape is: #1. dedication #2. food #3. a good training program.

Currently, I am taking...

Whey Protien
A multivitamin

That's it, and I'm having pretty good results. I'm not going to waste my money on anything else.

Who cares what is new. 99% of what it takes to get in shape is: #1. dedication #2. food #3. a good training program.

With that being said I think your looking for something like Superdrol.It has been the "big thing" in that area as of late.Definately get your diet and routine in check first,but I would go ahead and buy whatever I could find now because it's been discontinued.You can find some clones Masterdrol,Merhyl-Drol and Methyl Vol by EST.Halodrol and PherPlex are also very popular,as well as their clones...Also I could mention Pro Magnon,Methyl 1 Alpha,and another I know NOTHING about is Methyl 1D.Yup that should get you up to speed...Research time.:blah: :blah: :blah:

Back