• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

why do my muscles feel small and like deflated?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
why?? i woke up 2hours ago and just now ate. is that why? my arms are like freaking 12-13" :mad: they feel flat and not hard like usual. any other time my arms are 15 1/2" :pissed: . is it bc i hadnt had anything to eat till just now? i feel like small and weak. :mad: its 5pm and i've only have like 500cals today.

i went to bed at like 5:30 a.m and wokeup and 3:30 pm and just at now around 6pm.

does anyone else ever feel like this? even my tanktops dont fit me like usual, their loose as fuck :pissed:

If youve cut your carb intake down (like if you're on a cut) then this will happen.

why do my muscles feel small and like deflated?

mine feel huge and full

Can I feel your muscles foreman?

Maybe your body caught up to your actual stats and not the ones you post on here.

nvm....all back to normal...drank 2-3 shakes, ate some chicken, some PB, cottage cheese and alot of other stuff lol

IML Gear Cream!
How often do you measure your biceps, on the 8's?

what are 8's? .....Last time i measurend my arms and etc. was 2months ago.

The 8's, like 1:08, 1:18, 1:28, 1:38, 1:48, 1:58, 2:08...Like local weather on the 8's. I was messing with ya.

Because they are

It probably has something to do with over masturbation. You should never masturbate again. Ever. Don't even think about it. You dirty boy.

Its' your mentality psychologically messing with you. All of us eat, train, sleep. We all know when we've put on size and increased in weight and strength, yet we still see ourselves as too small or not finnshed etc. Somedays we feel huge other times too small. Its' just a part of being a bodybuilder. Maybe you were pumped one time you measured your arms, another time cold? I dunno.

It probably has something to do with over masturbation. You should never masturbate again. Ever. Don't even think about it. You dirty boy.

You are 100% wrong. According to a member of the board, if you really look at your self, I mean picutre every muscle fiber while masterbating your mucsle mass will go ballistic!

this thread is ld :lame: they felt that way bc i hadnt had anything to eat yet that day and i was up for 4hours w/o eating.

Bullshit...Your mucsles don't inflate and deflate 2.5-3" in one day from eating or not eating. You have some weird ass dreams lad
Damn why didn't say this earlier. Loosing 3 inches from not eating for four hours is retarded.

I once lost 6 inches off my rooster from not eating for 3 hours....
but seriously kenwood, we all get that feeling but i think 3 inches loss is a bit too much. you young lads need to worry about education and not how big your arms are......

I once lost 6 inches off my rooster from not eating for 3 hours....
but seriously kenwood, we all get that feeling but i think 3 inches loss is a bit too much. you young lads need to worry about education and not how big your arms are......

you talk liek your fucking 60-70 :rolleyes: . its like that everyday actually..but prolly from waking up and feeling like crap and hot and sweaty and etc.

Here's what I haffta say...

does anyone else ever feel like this? even my tanktops dont fit me like usual, their loose as fuck :pissed:

Poor baby. Here's a suggestion: go to the mirror and flex for 20 to 30 minutes... you oughta feel better in no time. Also, quit sleeping the day away and make sure you get at least 1 1/2 grams of protein per pound of BW a day. That oughta do it... :thumb:

Poor baby. Here's a suggestion: go to the mirror and flex for 20 to 30 minutes... you oughta feel better in no time. Also, quit sleeping the day away and make sure you get at least 1 1/2 grams of protein per pound of BW a day. That oughta do it... :thumb:

you should be :banned:

you should be :banned:

actually any body posted in this thread should be banned and raped by all members ... you are the first one kenwood...

Back