• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not trying to be a DICK...

SpeedyReedy5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats goin on guys/gals I have been posting alot of deals for you guys from All the Whey not for my health, but so you can take advantage of their killer prices and their quality shit they have. They have been good to me for awhile so now I'm trying to put people on to what work for me and you no at the end of the day we are all on here to give tips and help out with any questions about anything So its not like I'm trying to spam you guys I'm just trying to help you all save a buck on what you use everyday, and we all no its good to save money. So if you need some just email my boy Brad (brad@allthewhey.com) he's a cool dude and looks out for us board guys.:rocker:

Whats goin on guys/gals I have been posting alot of deals for you guys from All the Whey not for my health, but so you can take advantage of their killer prices and their quality shit they have. They have been good to me for awhile so now I'm trying to put people on to what work for me and you no at the end of the day we are all on here to give tips and help out with any questions about anything So its not like I'm trying to spam you guys I'm just trying to help you all save a buck on what you use everyday, and we all no its good to save money. So if you need some just email my boy Brad (brad@allthewhey.com) he's a cool dude and looks out for us board guys.:rocker:

I don't need any whey right now. :shrug:

Nixon68.jpg

What a tool.

answer me this one question:
you are not making any money if we email this guy and buy some whey?

I think you are selling a quality product, and I don't think you are a dick.
However, your sales pitches, and that is what they are, came across transparently. What I mean by this is that no matter what you say in your threads, if you even mention a product, that thread becomes a sales ad. I am not saying you are doing anything wrong. That is just how most people think. When I run out of whey, I will most likely come to you guys. But I don't really care for the
"hey buddy, hey pal, I'm looking out for you...btw do you want to buy some whey"
approach to sales.

True Story, I used to buy things from All The Whey...

Use punctuation and I'll think about it.

puncuation makes me suspicious

Lol... My english is terrible I was always kind of a math guy....

The admission fee at a small fair is $1.50 for children and $4.00 for adults. On a certain day, 2200 people enter the fair and $5050 is collected. How many children and how many adults attended?

what is there to covert divide 1024 by 4, 5 times and you will get 1

IML Gear Cream!
I guess I'm more of an "English" guy than a "math" guy.:confused:

I said I was a math guy doesn't mean I was good at it...lol...WE are talking simple math 1+1= 3 And 2x2=8 but you get the picture...

I guess I'm more of an "English" guy than a "math" guy.:confused:
Jim Morrison once said"I'll always be a word man, better than a bird man," meaning he would always be better at poetry than singing. I say "I'll always be a word man, better than a nerd man." Meaning I'll always be a better writer than a numbers nerd....:laugh:

I bought 40lbs quite a while back, and still have 20lbs left... To be honest, I don't care for the taste... The aftertaste is a bit gross to me... I think I might go back to Optimum Nutrition even though it's a bit more expensive. If you could change the taste somehow to get rid of that aftertaste, I'd buy again.

Back