IronMagLabs

Need Legitimate Reviews

I enjoy SkyDiving
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Need Legitimate Reviews

There's a few supplements that have been catching my attention quite a bit that I can't seem to find unbiased reviews on. Usually when I look around all I can find is the biased advertising propaganda you see packaged with any product.

The supplements of interest are -

Lipo-6
    Syntrax Guggulbolic

If there's anyone here that has taken these and has any good comprehensive information to offer on their effectiveness I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    "Years of hard work for only a single moment of perfection is a worthy trade." - Myself

BLU

Rep Points

The only thing from LIPO 6 that worked for me is the old Fat burner with Ephedrine. I stocked up before the ban - I inly got 1 bottle left

I think everthing else is bunk!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

The stack i tried for the last month wasnt the above, but holy horse shit did it work-it out at least twenty lbs on each of my lifts. I put on 18 lbs, about 5lbs of it fat. The stuff worked like crazy.
    Use it: promagnon 25 and finigenix.
    Bottom line, it is unbelievable stuff.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

I enjoy SkyDiving
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Are you saying the supps I listed work well? or are you talking about something else?

The one I'm the most curious about is the Guggulbolic.
    "Years of hard work for only a single moment of perfection is a worthy trade." - Myself

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

talking about promagnon 25 and finigenix. Your supps worked really shitty. Save your money.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.