• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i am elite lol

tommyboy11

Food is GOOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well since this site has helped me so much the past year or so, i decided to give back and become an elite member, it feels good to have contributed to this site, i would have payed more then 15 bucks though because the information i have recieved through this site and its members is priceless to me. Even though i dont post much this is the first website i go to when i sign on to aol every day, and it has helped me alot, thanks to all that post on here :thumb:

GRRRRRRR.......... ROB have you gotten my 15bucks yet? isent it out like at 9-23-06 its now 10/2/06 ....

yea same here.......my paypal is suppose to be credited on the 5th. I'll give back as soon as I get it. I'd donate more than 15 also.......what I learned here is priceless.

Well since this site has helped me so much the past year or so, i decided to give back and become an elite member, it feels good to have contributed to this site, i would have payed more then 15 bucks though because the information i have recieved through this site and its members is priceless to me. Even though i dont post much this is the first website i go to when i sign on to aol every day, and it has helped me alot, thanks to all that post on here :thumb:

I feel as though god put me on this earth to teach. If my information has helped you out in anyway then I have done what the lord jesus christ has sent me to do.

God bless.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1464166&postcount=17

and ghey!

your welcome!

034124_ThatsRacistKitten.gif

Everything you said enforced your credibility up to this point...
:banned:

J/K Glad you saw the value in the site. Money well spent :)

Everything you said enforced your credibility up to this point...
:banned:

J/K Glad you saw the value in the site. Money well spent :)

I missed that. :rofl:

OWNED!!!!!1

Back