• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most effective exersize order for workout?

SAMIAM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Still fine tuning my 3x/wk full body workout (and the help I've received on this forum has been invaluable,THANKS!!!). Now I'm wondering how best to structure the order of the exersizes I've settled on for the most effective workout possible.So far I've been keeping it at two sets of 10-12 per excersize and getting the whole workout done in 21-27 minutes(I time myself everytime).so far I've been going like this:

A
Upright Rows
BB rows(conventional grip)
Yates Rows(underhand Grip)
Rear Delt rows
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Military Press(seated)
Dead Lift

B
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Military Press(seated)
Upright Rows
Rear Delt Rows
BB Rows (conventional grip)
Yates Rows (underhand grip)
Dead Lifts

I've been alternating between "A" & "B" each time I workout, and as of yesterday decided to drop the rear delt rows.Would appreciate any help setting up the most effective order and also any explaination of why (I don't want to just know what works but if possible why it works.)Thanks again in advance - you guys have been great!:)--

Last edited:
There I fixed the post- for some reason it wouldn't recognize spaces between the workouts, so I went back and just put them one over the other instead of side by side -sorry for any confusion...:)

no squats?

Day A
Squat
One-Leg RDL
Bench
BB Row
Incline DB Bench
DB Row

Day B
Deads
Lunges
Chins
Military Press
Dips
Upright Row

HEY SOMONE HElp please i got Endonthil- CR and i need a workout that focuses on a specific musle group and works that group to exhaustion, anyone no a workout plan liek that PLESAE AND THANKS!

Still fine tuning my 3x/wk full body workout (and the help I've received on this forum has been invaluable,THANKS!!!). Now I'm wondering how best to structure the order of the exersizes I've settled on for the most effective workout possible.So far I've been keeping it at two sets of 10-12 per excersize and getting the whole workout done in 21-27 minutes(I time myself everytime).so far I've been going like this:
try to get more rest to be able to use more weight...example workout a 2x10-12 @ 30-60 sec. RI ....workout b 3X8 @ 90 sec RI
A
Upright Rows
BB rows(conventional grip)
Yates Rows(underhand Grip)
Rear Delt rows drop this
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Military Press(seated)
Dead Lift + squats 4xdeads

B
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Military Press(seated)
Upright Rows
Rear Delt Rows drop this
BB Rows (conventional grip) pull ups instead
Yates Rows (underhand grip) chinups
Dead Lifts4Xsquats INSTEAD

I've been alternating between "A" & "B" each time I workout, and as of yesterday decided to drop the rear delt rows.Would appreciate any help setting up the most effective order and also any explaination of why (I don't want to just know what works but if possible why it works.)Thanks again in advance - you guys have been great!:)--
A
SQUATS
FLAT
INCLINE
MILITARY
BB ROWS/WG PULLUPS(ALTERNATE)
YATES/CHINUPS OR SEATED ROWS(ALTERNATE)
UPRIGHT

BB ROWS
YATES
DEADS
UPRIGHT
FLAT
INC.
MILITARY

Work the upper body much do we (Please note the sarcasm)? No squatting type movements?

I always tried to do the largest compound muscle movements first
then schedule push-pull
then mix in the next smallest group... on down
cardio is last of course (if bulking)

Read the stickies....IMO you've got too many exercises and that's with no lower body work.

Those "red corrections" are sorta like being graded.

I'll hate to see all the red marks on my paper when I submit my new program! I might even get smacked on the hand by a ruler.

:)

It's something we all need though.

IML Gear Cream!
Those "red corrections" are sorta like being graded.

I'll hate to see all the red marks on my paper when I submit my new program! I might even get smacked on the hand by a ruler.

:)

It's something we all need though.

You will be fine as long as you keep your change purse tucked away. :)

Thanks for the replies! I realize that SQUATS are conspicuously absent from my work out and that there is a lack of lower body movements. For the present and immediate future I'm somewhat limited in terms of equipment to a basic bench and non-olympic sized barbell that wont comfortable fit across my shoulders.I will soon rectify this situation by (RE)-investing in a rack and proper sized bar (stupidly sold the bulk of my equipment when I took a two year layoff from lifting ) but for now I'm making do with what I have.Of course there are any number of other lower body exersizes that I could substitute- but after powerlifting for the better part of two decades I'm more than slightly partial to squats ,and am comfortable just waiting the 3-4 weeks it will take for my rack and bar to arrive.
In the interim I was really just wondering the best order for the exersizes I've settled on doing ( although I appreciate the additional exersize suggestions and understand the rationale behind them). The reason I took two years off was from the frustration of watching my strength plummet after cleaning up from a decade of steroid use , I'm approaching things now from a general fitness/Body building mentality as opposed to powerlifting , so I appreciate the knowledge and time people on this board have taken to answer my questions and respect that my own knowledge of lifting for these "new" goals is limited in comparison.
I hope I don't come off as antagonistic in any way (I certainly don't mean to) I admit I probably should have "quantified" my question a little more.Again I appreciate the time and thought that everyone put into their replies regardless and absolutely understand the sarcasm.:)

Maybe you should try some Bulgarian squats or one legged squat up on a bench if you can do them?

Back