• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Photoshop

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Say I had a picture of a sexy man like the one in the attachment, how would I photoshop out the pimples?

you would airbrush over them. carefully. you can also hide your nipples that way if they are too obvious. :)

and i get pro active for my daughter it works very well.

I have used so many medicines like Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% wash, 5% wash, 5% topical. I have used antibiotics like minocycline and now im on another. I wam waiting to get blood taken wednesday for accutane

I need a lot of practice with photoshop, I really only know how to use it for bad things, but not for good.

I guess I was born a supervillian. :(

034048_flex.jpg

I tried cloning the other parts LW's method is better.

i'm installing photoshop now so i can fix the pic for you. it's almost $5o every 2 months for the pro active she took the minocycline too and it didn't work for her either.

she has a mohawk too. :)

That's pimp you gotta see my old blue one! Min0 that looks awesome if you couldn't tell that you photoshopped it = D

Minocycline was working but then for some reason when summer came I broke out

hawkyyy

haha thats awesome wing howd ya do that?? thanks

i used the airbrush and then the beautify skin function in ulead photoimpact 10. it was faster to install. i just redid windows last night. i had some complicated bugs.

ulead photoimpact 10 the airbrush n beautify skin :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
nice kenwood lol

Back