IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

World of Warcraft

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

World of Warcraft

I'm thinking of trying the game out. The game looked pretty cool on the South Park episode. I heard you have to pay monthly for it? Who here plays? If you do let us know what you think. I'm a little apprehensive because I did have an addiction to Halo and am currently involved in Warcraft 3. WOW looks insanly addictive and awesome.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

One of my roommates is a big WoW player. He plays about 5 hours a day and is playing it right now. Yeah, it costs about $15 a month I think, plus $20 for the game. I've tried it out but never really got hooked on it. It's very involved. I prefer xbox live.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just remember these prophetic words: How do you kill that which has no life?

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Just remember these prophetic words: How do you kill that which has no life?
    Cancel your internet connection...

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Does anyone on here play xbox live? I usually play Call of Duty 2 and get my ass kicked.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

WoW is evil.
    Fucking Determined!

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS View Post
    Does anyone on here play xbox live? I usually play Call of Duty 2 and get my ass kicked.
    I have xbox live son. The two best mutiplayer online games IMHHO are Perfect Dark Zero, and Ghost Recon AWF.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    I have xbox live son. The two best mutiplayer online games IMHHO are Perfect Dark Zero, and Ghost Recon AWF.
    Yeah, I play Perfect Dark Zero on live with my roommate sometimes. We usually play infection. Personally I like CoD2 better, but don't like the fact that you can't sign a guest in to play with you.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was in a 1337 k14n like 6 months ago. We used to pwn n00bl3ts with DWP5 pwn4g3d x 428724348442. But yeah, PDZ IMHO is TBM.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    I was in a 1337 k14n like 6 months ago. We used to pwn n00bl3ts with DWP5 pwn4g3d x 428724348442. But yeah, PDZ IMHO is TBM.
    I have no idea what any of this says. Some of those fags on there actually say "pwnt". This little 10 year old shit killed me and said "oooh, I pwnted you". I hope bad things happen to him.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think his browswer has diarrhea.

PISSED!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rofl><

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have no idea what any of this says. Some of those fags on there actually say "pwnt". This little 10 year old shit killed me and said "oooh, I pwnted you". I hope bad things happen to him.
    ROTFLMAO

Total ownage.

Good old English grit

Rep Points

MMORPGs like WoW and COH are addictive - I've seen it happen and though I havent played it (I have played COH) I understand WoW is a big game that takes up A LOT of your time - procees with caution!
    I'm 34 - when am I officially an old fart?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Cancel your internet connection...

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

From a web dictionary:
    The verb to pwn (past tense: pwned, pwnd, pwn'd, pwnt, pooned) as used by the Internet gaming subculture, means to beat or dominate an opponent. While it probably originated as a typing error of the word own, it is now used intentionally by many members of the subculture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "He just got pwned in that debate" or "The hunters pwned that bear."

I guess it means you got yer ass handed to yourself.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

couldnt get into WoW. Tried for a month. I just cannot fathom paying money for a game after I paid for it in the store.
    Anyway, if you're looking for a single palyer/multiplayer click and slash game, Dungeon Siege 2 has been on my pc for almost a year. I never get tired of playing, its relaxing and somewhat violent. Time slips by like water on ice with this game.

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

I play call of duty multiplayer every once in a while on the computer, you might want to give it a shot, I think it is a bit easier to use the mouse rather than a playstation controller. Pretty fun. Lots of choices of servers so you can always find tons with people on them.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    couldnt get into WoW. Tried for a month. I just cannot fathom paying money for a game after I paid for it in the store.
    Anyway, if you're looking for a single palyer/multiplayer click and slash game, Dungeon Siege 2 has been on my pc for almost a year. I never get tired of playing, its relaxing and somewhat violent. Time slips by like water on ice with this game.
    That alone is the main reason why I hesitate. City of Villains was a gift so fuck it! But how many games would you wanna play via internet and pay for each one? Thats crazy. Too bad too, cuz Id like to play wow.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Native Chicagoan

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So know one currently plays WOW? BigDyl I thought you played.

Rep Points

I have it... The monthly payment is almost nothing. And you get new and different content for that monthly payment.

How much does it cost you every time you go to a movie? If you average an hour a day playing WoW, it comes to about $0.50 an hour... you can't find entertainment for much cheaper than that.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPearson View Post
    I have it... The monthly payment is almost nothing. And you get new and different content for that monthly payment.

How much does it cost you every time you go to a movie? If you average an hour a day playing WoW, it comes to about $0.50 an hour... you can't find entertainment for much cheaper than that.
    Or a 150$ a year.

SeƱor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was addicted to D2LOD for quite some time, and WoW is right up my alley.

I refuse to play it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    Or a 150$ a year.

Exactly... almost nothing. I think my cable bill is about that for every two months.

In a month I watch about 15 hours of tv but probably play 30 hours of WoW.

nobleman's cockslinger

Rep Points

hrmmmm WHY play WoW online when you can do it in real life???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32705501590291

Haha
    Height: 5'11" | Weight: 155lbs
    Bench:
    175lbs | Deadlift: 265lbs | Squat: 235lbs

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPearson View Post
    In a month I watch about 15 hours of tv but probably play 30 hours of WoW.
    That's not much for 1 month. My roommate plays at least this much a week, but it might be because he's only a level 12 or something like that. He played GuildWars, which has no monthly fee, for a few years before moving up to WoW.

nobleman's cockslinger

Rep Points

we cant trust the sword of a thousand truths to a n00b!
    Height: 5'11" | Weight: 155lbs
    Bench:
    175lbs | Deadlift: 265lbs | Squat: 235lbs

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

You put it like that and maybe I'll try it eventually. I just cant seem to get past that initial buy at the store and to continue paying

In BUILT We Trust

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    You put it like that and maybe I'll try it eventually. I just cant seem to get past that initial buy at the store and to continue paying
    Then try out GuildWars first. I think it's $50 and no monthly fee.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast