• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

People are GREAT

Tatyana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I hobbled into London for my first time tonight for a seminar.

I was seriously scared about doing this all incapacitated, and I had visions of people barging into me, me getting all annoyed and smacking someone with a crutch.

NOT SO!

Everyone was so NICE, and some of my journey was in rush hour!

So many people offered to help, carry my bags, carry my crutch, carry ME!

I got to chat with so many more people than usual, it was GREAT.

And I also met the person who may be PERFECT to help me get the corporate sponsership I need for my community project for men's well-being on the go again on the train home.

SILVER LININGS are running rampant.

I think I may start asking a few of the super cute lads that offered to help for phone numbers, didn't occur to me at first and I let a few get away.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe it is time for me to start dating again.

It's all good!

Now just to heal up quickly and well

BIG LOVE

x
x
x

T

If hell froze over people still wouldnt be great. Dont ever say shit like that again.

If hell froze over people still wouldnt be great. Dont ever say shit like that again.
There you go again..... Winning friends and influencing people like only you can :laugh:

The reason great things don't happen to you,
is because you're a
DUMBASS

70show_RedForman.jpg

There you go again..... Winning friends and influencing people like only you can :laugh:

Some things you just dont say and that was one of them. People are not great, they suck.

People are great, sometimes I hate them, overall I couldn't live without them.

Some things you just dont say and that was one of them. People are not great, they suck.
Perhaps you hang out around the wrong people?

Perhaps you hang out around the wrong people?

I hang out with nobody. I'm not saying all 6.something billion people suck (DAMN!....:rolleyes: ) but most of them do.

I hang out with nobody. I'm not saying all 6.something billion people suck (DAMN!....:rolleyes: ) but most of them do.
So... consider the possiblility that out of the 6+ billion people here, it is concievable that Tatyana ran into a few of them who don't "suck" :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
So... consider the possiblility that out of the 6+ billion people here, it is concievable that Tatyana ran into a few of them who don't "suck" :thumb:

So she ran into a "few" good people, she should have named the thread "Some people are great":thumb:

So she ran into a "few" good people, she should have named the thread "Some people are great":thumb:
Or perhaps... "Everybody I met was great! Thank God I didn't run into anyone around god hand" :D

I think we can understand the problem with your optimistic view of people. All those nice people were men?

So I hobbled into London for my first time tonight for a seminar.

I was seriously scared about doing this all incapacitated, and I had visions of people barging into me, me getting all annoyed and smacking someone with a crutch.

NOT SO!

I got to chat with so many more people than usual, it was GREAT.

And I also met the person who may be PERFECT to help me get the corporate sponsership I need for my community project for men's well-being on the go again on the train home.

SILVER LININGS are running rampant.

I think I may start asking a few of the super cute lads that offered to help for phone numbers, didn't occur to me at first and I let a few get away.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe it is time for me to start dating again.

It's all good!

Now just to heal up quickly and well

BIG LOVE

x
x
x

T

This is the second very nice thread Tatyana has started
that tells a very positive story about real people...

:clapping:

I hope you feel better soon T - :kiss:

This is the second very nice thread Tatyana has started
that tells a very positive story about real people...

:clapping:

I hope you feel better soon T - :kiss:

X
X
X
X
T

IML Gear Cream!
What was it Chris Rock said?
"Can I help you with that bag?" means "Can I help you to some dick?"

I think we can understand the problem with your optimistic view of people. All those nice people were men?

No they weren't, and I thought if anyone helped it would be men with the whole vulnerable girl thing.

Most people are great if you give them the chance.

I do think that your experience of the world is given by your interpretation of the world, so if you think people are rubbish, they will show up that way.

Actually, think I nicked that from some philosopher

:D

x
x
x

T

Tesla and I were reading this thread together last night n Godhand had us in hysterics.

Back