BigDyl's Dynamic Diet Discipline and Sleep Journal®

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

BigDyl's Dynamic Diet Discipline and Sleep Journal®

Since Diet and Sleep are 100x more important than training, I created a Diet and Sleep only journal. I'm training under IA, so I'm not allowed to post my routine anyways....

Meal #4:

1/2 LB Laura Lean's 96% Lean Ground Beef cooked on the George Foreman Grill. Fat was reduced by approximately 50-70%.

Protein: 45 grams
    Fat: approximately 8 grams

3 Whole Eggs

Protein: 20 Grams
    Fat: 13 Grams

1 cup of Organic Country Choice Oven Toasted Whole Grain Oats:

Carbs: 54
    2 fish oils
    Fat: 1 Gram
    Plain Spinach with tomato slices

neglegible macros

BigDyl's Fat Burning Stack®
    250 mg's K-R-ALA to reduce insulin sensitivity
    800 mg's Green Tea Extract
    3 Sesathin Caplets
    500 mg's TTA

Meal #5: Pre-Workout

1 scoop of whey + 1 whey sized scoop of oatmeal

Protein: 24 grams
    Carbs: 12???
    3 grams cee
    100 grams caffeine

Meal #6: Post-Workout

1 Cup of Oatmeal

Carbs: 54 grams
    2 Scoops of Whey

Protein: 48 grams

BigDyl's Patented Post-Workout Supplement Stack®
    1000 mg's Taurine
    1500 mg's Acetyle-L-Caritine
    3000 mg's CEE
    500 mg's NAC

Lawl
    Last edited by BigDyl; 10-13-2006 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

IA = Instructional Aid??????

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156 View Post
    It's a secret. I'll tell you on messenger.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

lawl, good stuff, keep it coming!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Invaded Anus

(because he's vulverable when sleeping so much)

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

OK... JK...

Sounds like a good journal

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man View Post
    Invaded Anus

(because he's vulverable when sleeping so much)

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #7

4 whole eggs, 3 whites

Protein: 34
    Fat: 18

1 Cup Horizon Reduced Fat Cottage Cheese

Protein: 26 grams
    Fat: 5 grams

2 Fish Oils

Sleep Supplement Stack:
    3 ZMA's
    1500 mg's of GABA

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Not sure if you care or not but I'll post my comments anyway . Skip the eggs and have beef instead. Also, thats a bit much on the fat for one meal.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Not sure if you care or not but I'll post my comments anyway . Skip the eggs and have beef instead. Also, thats a bit much on the fat for one meal.
    why no eggs?
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

Fast digesting and easily broken down even with all the fat you can't slow down absorption enough.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fast digesting and easily broken down even with all the fat you can't slow down absorption enough.
    oh, you mean at bed time.

i thought you were saying no eggs anymore.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

Yeah, from what I can see that is his bedtime meal. I would never say no eggs any other time of the day.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This looks interesting BigDyl. Looks like a lot of work, too. Keep it up.
    Fucking Determined!

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Up today at 8:20 on saturday morning.

I did not wake up refreshed. I never do, but I'm also not extremely tired.

On a scale of 1-10, my alertness is a 6.

Hours of sleep: 8

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I care.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I was out of beef though. I guess I could have eaten more cottage cheese and substituted natty PB, or olive oil...

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    This looks interesting BigDyl. Looks like a lot of work, too. Keep it up.
    Thanks.

Yeah, everything is alot of work, if you want to do it right.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #1:

1 can of Low Sodium Chunk Lite Tuna

Protein: 34 grams

3 whole eggs, 3 whites, 1 teaspoon olive oil:

Protein: 30 grams
    Fat: 18

1 cup of oatmeal:

carbs: 54 grams

1 serving mozzarella no fat cheese

protein: 8 grams

Supplements:
    2 flaxseed oils
    2 fish oils
    1 primal defense probiotic

When I fell asleep around 12ish my light was turned off. When I woke up at 8ish, my light was turned on. This happens alot. I think a ghost turns it on or something.

I only woke up once during the night, and I have no idea what time it was.

I had a dream that I was in some grotto. It was foggy, and the water was a purple mirror. When i swam through the water, it was more like a gas than a liquid. I was following a floating light through the tunnel, and eventually I climbed up to a dock in the cave. As I got closer to the light it behaved like the fairy from legend of zelda. I walked to the end of the dock and through a doorway in the cave wall. It was a bright gold on the other side, and I pulled reality with my hand, and it folded space time, so I could see another reality in the torn area. That's all I remember.
    Last edited by BigDyl; 10-14-2006 at 06:59 AM.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. Kept heart rate between 130-135.

God I hate cardio.

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #2
    1 can of Low Sodium Chunk Lite Tuna

Protein: 34 grams

1 cups of reduced Fat Cottage Cheese:

Protein: 26 grams
    Fat: 5 grams

1 bag frozen organic mixed vegetables:

Carbs: 32

1/2 cup Oatmeal:

Carbs: 27

1 Tablespoon Olive Oil:

Fat: 14 grams

2 Fish Oils

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #3
    3/4 LB's Lean Ground Beef

Protein: 65 grams
    Fat: 12-14 grams

1 cup of oatmeal:

carbs: 54 grams

Mixed baby greens and 1/2 a large tomato chopped with Olive Oil and Vinegrette dressing

Fat: 14 grams

Total ownage.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    40 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. Kept heart rate between 130-135.

God I hate cardio.
    I'm glad I only do cardio on a bike/treadmill/elliptical twice a week for 10-20 mins .

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm glad I only do cardio on a bike/treadmill/elliptical twice a week for 10-20 mins .
    I do cardio 6 days a week son. Cardio is anabolic, not catabolic if done right.

Total ownage.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

I do cardio 6 days a week son. Cardio is anabolic, not catabolic if done right.
    Lawl true story?

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lawl true story?
    True Story son

Total ownage.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

ok dad

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yesterday:

Meal #4

4 whole eggs, 4 whites
    1/4 LB Ground Beef
    1 cup of oatmeal
    Salad with tomato slices
    2 tablespoons olive oil and vingerette

Meal #5

4 whole eggs, 4 whites
    1 scoop whey
    2 tablespoons natty PB

Sleep Stack
    4 ZMA's
    1500 mg's GABA

Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #1

1/2 LB Lean Ground Turkey
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1 tomato slice
    1 scoop whey
    1 tablespoon olive oil

Total ownage.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Meal #1

1/2 LB Lean Ground Turkey
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1 tomato slice
    1 scoop whey
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    Why would you buy lean ground turkey if you are just going to
    intake extra Olive oil?

Unless you are applying the oil semi-topically -

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man View Post
    Why would you buy lean ground turkey if you are just going to
    intake extra Olive oil?

Unless you are applying the oil semi-topically -
    All fats are not created equally homonid.

Total ownage.