• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dell or Gateway?

Dell Or gateway

• dell

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Gateway

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what do you think is better? we just ordered 2dell computers, we had a few gateways and they seem junk.

what do you think is better? we just ordered 2dell computers, we had a few gateways and they seem junk.

U just orded 2 dell computers? Just like that bam I want 2 computers? Damn.....

well for 2 computers it was $1,300 so it wasnt that bad. we have a computer(obviously im on it) but the damn thing shutsdown on its own and fucks up all the time. :pissed: so we ordered 2 new ones (1 for me, in my room. 1for my grandma&grandpa) so yeah....

Depends on what you put inside the computer that counts, not the PC supplier.

I had to replace my laptop that burnt up last semester, and the only comapny that would give me 1 year no APR was Dell. I got the new M1210 XPS with the coreduo. The thing is bad ass, so I guess I will have to vote Dell.

get a motherboard then build one up from there. You'll spend half as much.

oh wait.....this is a kenwood thread.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah, don't EVER buy from Gateway. They wouldn't honor my warranty when the POS gateway laptop ate itself. They do not honor warranties. Gateway is a bunch of lying cunts and I hope they burn in whatever hell they believe in. :mad:

Oh yeah, don't EVER buy from Gateway. They wouldn't honor my warranty when the POS gateway laptop ate itself. They do not honor warranties. Gateway is a bunch of lying cunts and I hope they burn in whatever hell they believe in. :mad:

I hope that when you asked about the warranty you didn't say "The laptop ate itself..."

I hope that when you asked about the warranty you didn't say "The laptop ate itself..."

Lawl, no. It was a design flaw that they new about. Every person that had my model had the same issue. The heatsinks couldn't keep the intel p4 inside of the laptop cool enough, and they overheat.

Lawl, no. It was a design flaw that they new about. Every person that had my model had the same issue. The heatsinks couldn't keep the intel p4 inside of the laptop cool enough, and they overheat.

heheh I believe it...Gateway never had a very good rep...I can't believe they bailed on the warranty...

neither if u can avoid it

my motherboard just blew. could you have your G'ma order me one too?

I think I can understand why they wouldn't honor anything from you, come on laptops can't eat themselves, they don't even have mouths or teeth...:rolleyes:

Build your own. Learn what a beowulf cluster is. Get schooled son.

Last year Dell was the number 1 computer to take a shit according to CNN.

IML Gear Cream!
U just oded 2 dell computers? Just like that bam I want 2 computers? Damn.....
You sound jealous. Don't hate........

I have neighbors like that, they don't work and yet they can't stand to see people who do work buy nice things for themselves.
What's their solution, they steal from us hard workers.

Build your own. Learn what a beowulf cluster is. Get schooled son.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Does anyone have a few old computers they will give me. I will transfer the shipping cost via paypal. I need about 5 old p2s/p3s that are anywhere from 200mhz-600mhz. I use to have tons of them but I threw them out, now I need them for a project. :(

I used to know all about building a computer, but nowadays, i dont know shit. Fuck I dont even know which is top notch as far as processors go, where the hell did liquid cooling come from(?), and Hard Drives can be had for under $50.

Shouldnt be hard to learn, as it wasnt years ago. I basically just learned about computers from meeting requirements video games needed.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Does anyone have a few old computers they will give me. I will transfer the shipping cost via paypal. I need about 5 old p2s/p3s that are anywhere from 200mhz-600mhz. I use to have tons of them but I threw them out, now I need them for a project. :(

Lawl, I have a bunch of scrap machines, but I don't know which parts work in them.

I have neighbors like that, they don't work and yet they can't stand to see people who do work buy nice things for themselves.

He asks like he got the worst family in the fuckin world:rolleyes:This is the same person at the age of 16 talkin about getting a 1K+sound system. my computer cost forty dollars.

That prick doesnt do jackshit! I could see if it were doublebase or Robert, but kenwood? Get tha fuck outta here:rolleyes:

Back