• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

x reps quick answer

Richie1888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
when doing them do u guys do them to failure at the end of each set

or for the same amount of normal reps for example

6 ezbar curls followed by 6 x reps ezbar curls ?

so set amount or failure guys ?

don't go to failure at every set , just 1-2 reps close to failure , you can hit failure every while .so if you are going to do 6 reps do them with your 7-8 RM ..if you want to reach failure reach it at your last set.

"X-Reps" are the uncompleted sets I "X through" with a big Sharpie because I'm too burned out to finish the workout... because I did too many sets to failure.

when doing them do u guys do them to failure at the end of each set

or for the same amount of normal reps for example

6 ezbar curls followed by 6 x reps ezbar curls ?

so set amount or failure guys ?

:lol: This is one the shortest, yet hardest posts to comprehend.

Id say, that every workout I might have one exercise I reach failure. Its not intentional, never planned, and almost always on the very last set.

cheers guys

cowpimp u being serious ?

I have no idea what this is all about, either.

My brain just exploded

IML Gear Cream!
"X-Reps" are the uncompleted sets I "X through" with a big Sharpie because I'm too burned out to finish the workout... because I did too many sets to failure.

What do you mean? Like half reps and quarter reps?

Give it a go if you really want. There's nothing wrong with isometrics. As you probably know I don't condone failure on the majority of your sets, so use with discretion.

Back