• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The pc games discussion thread..

Pong :thumbs:

what's the best pc game you have ever played??

mine are:

strategy: c&c zerohour/rome total war
action & adventure: curse of monkey island , runaway .indigoprophecy
building: caesar3

Oblivion, Baulder's Gate, Metal of Honor: Allied Assault, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

what's the best pc game you have ever played??

mine are:

strategy: c&c zerohour/rome total war
action & adventure: curse of monkey island , runaway .indigoprophecy
building: caesar3

You did not just say C&C generals. I build for China, son!

Warcraft 3.

IML Gear Cream!
Quake 4
COD 2
DOOM 3
Prey
Oblivion
Galactic Civilizations II - Dread Lords
Rainbow 6 (all of them)
Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory

Hell, I could go on and on but these are some of the top choices in my library at the moment.

Quake 4
COD 2
DOOM 3
Prey
Oblivion
Galactic Civilizations II - Dread Lords
Rainbow 6 (all of them)
Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory

Hell, I could go on and on but these are some of the top choices in my library at the moment.

Why in the world do you like Doom 3? Yeah, the graphics are good, but the "suspense" comes from not letting you use the flashlight and gun at the same time. Even worse, they did the crappy respawn behind you shtick. That sort of crap died out 8 years ago.

What an awful game.

Why in the world do you like Doom 3? Yeah, the graphics are good, but the "suspense" comes from not letting you use the flashlight and gun at the same time. Even worse, they did the crappy respawn behind you shtick. That sort of crap died out 8 years ago.

What an awful game.
I like the graphics... plus, you can DL mods that let you use the rifle and shotgun in conjunction with a flashlight. It makes the game a little more tollerable :)

I like the graphics... plus, you can DL mods that let you use the rifle and shotgun in conjunction with a flashlight. It makes the game a little more tollerable :)

True, but I hate it on principle because of the respawing crap. The 90's called and wants its game back.

On a related note: has anyone created a game that uses the Doom 3 engine?

Warcraft 3.

I second this. I played WC3 for almost 3 years. I haven't been in to gaming in the last few months, but I am running a torrent for Elder Scrolls Oblivion, so I guess I will try that one out.

I second this. I played WC3 for almost 3 years. I haven't been in to gaming in the last few months, but I am running a torrent for Elder Scrolls Oblivion, so I guess I will try that one out.

I've just got oblivion lol stil havent' played it yet... ,right now i'm playing a disturbing game called 'call of cthulhu (the dark corners of the earth)' any body played it??

I play warcraft 3 without the expansion pm me your wc3 handles

Doom I, II + Final
Dawn Of War
Oblivion
Dark Star One
Unreal Tournament 2004
Quake 3 Arena
Tread Marks
Crashday
Battlefield 2

And a whole host of others.

dawn of war / winter assault / dark crusade
counter strike
F.E.A.R - probably best shooter ive ever played

On a related note: has anyone created a game that uses the Doom 3 engine?
Quake 4 and Prey are powered under the same engine (I believe)

I play warcraft 3 without the expansion pm me your wc3 handles

My handle is KelJu on eas tand wes tserver, but I haven't played in a long time.

Last edited:
F.E.A.R - probably best shooter ive ever played

BINGO.

I was going to quote about Doom 3 not being that bad of a game. Especially the beginning, but it dies out in the middle. BUT. F.E.A.R. was fucking GREAT in the beginning, middle, and end. Plus, it scares the shit out of you more than any other game.

F.E.A.R.

Warcraft 3-I could play this again..even online

Starcraft-my favorite amongst the "Crafts" Best chearacter development

Command & Conquerer and its sequeals- "where did this game come from!" Thats what I said when I downloaded one from a MassMail in a warez room on aol...anyone remember those?

Diablo 1 and 2- I hated the fact that you had to return to the town a LOT in the 1st one. And I didnt like some maps in D2, particuliarly the 3rd world (the jungle)...hard to find anything. But very playable and addicting.

Half Life's Team Fortress Classic-all time favorite shooter. I got extremely addicted. I was the best Soldier to take out the real good Snipers. However, i was a good Sniper too. Call Sign was "Rain"

SimTower-I can still play this game to this day! I can never get those fucking elevators done correctly without pissing off tenants, but I liked that there was always progression in this game versus SimCity 2000s. I hated that "too real" shit.

Honorable Past Games..
All of the Dooms
All of the Warcrafts
Street Rod 1 and 2
Raiden
MK 4(?)
Quake...1!
BLOOD...1!
Serious Sam games

Back