• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Leg Soreness

Focus

Defense
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I thought I'd share my experience, as I'm basically crippled here in this chair.

Lifted legs, using a new endurance program, this past Thursday. DOMS set in like a bitch, and Sunday morning was pretty rough. Sunday also happened to be the day of the 5k race I participated in, which suprisingly went down painfree (as in soreness wise).
After the race, and moreso just before going to bed last night, DOMS came back times 2. And now its hard to move.

Anybody else do the waddle walk when sore? I just waddled back from the dining hall and could not help but feel embarrased. It's like I'm walking around with a freakin dildo up my ass. Anybody else walk like that when they are sore? It's funny, but that is how I'm walking today.

how did you place? That should justify or not justify the dildo feeling.

how did you place? That should justify or not justify the dildo feeling.

Bah, my place was most likely terrible.
It was the Boston Police Chase 5K, coordinated by the Boston Police Runner's Club and the 511 Challenge (sort of the police olympics so to speak).

My time - heh, was embarrasing.... FOURTY MINUTES! But wait, I can explain honey! It's not what it looks like!

I just began running again around a month ago, and I'm still jogging. I didn't go really to race, but just to participate with my bud. 25 dollars got us a chance to hang out with some real cool officers, future officers, and enjoy running around in the town of Boston as it was shut down.

What lagged me so much was the Fenway Park visit. Competing runners passed this part up. The run took us around Fenway Park, then looped around back to the starting point. If you wanted to, you could run THROUGH Fenway park, on the actual warning track on the field. We didn't find this out until they announced it in the morning briefing, and it was an opportunity I might never come across again. Maybe 90 percent of the field took this route as well, of course. We were also treated (one by one or couples together) to a photo in front of the green monster. Real cool thing to do, especially when I've only been to Fenway once before in my life, and I wasn't exactly close to the field. When they upload it, I'll probably post it up... a fun experience, and quite a suprise to me.

These photos took place DURING the race though. And since I purposely started in the back so I could jog, I was in a line of around 100 people waiting for their own personal picture. I must have been in there for at least 10 minutes.. but it was so worth it.

My soreness, or "dildo feeling" I guess, is from the lifting I did Thursday. But shit, today was a task to just do basic things. I feel so weird though waddling around campus. It's hilarious when I think of it, but it's also somewhat strange looking.

dildo up my ass

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaahha

But yeah, I get that feeling too... not that I know what it would actually feel like having a dildo up my ass...

I got muscle relaxers, valium, vicodin, methadone, Fibercon, enema, suppositories, we even have a large claw for reaching into pipes and pulling things out if that thing is wedged way up there???

IML Gear Cream!
have aceshigh rub you down....you feel better:laugh:

Back