• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Living Enviroment Effect Muscle Growth

Stevehibs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does the size of your place you live effect muscle growth? I was wondering because i saw that gold fish grow according to the size of thier enviroment. I just recently moved into a small apt with a few other non-bodybuilders and was wondering about muscle development. Let me know what you guys think

Does the size of your place you live effect muscle growth? I was wondering because i saw that gold fish grow according to the size of thier enviroment. I just recently moved into a small apt with a few other non-bodybuilders and was wondering about muscle development. Let me know what you guys think
I decided over a year ago to move from my one bedroom apt into a 4500 sq foot wheelhouse. Well you should see me now, I have tripled in size and am looking for a bigger place to live already.

speechless

I live in a small shitty apartment. I'm never going to get bigger. :(

I decided over a year ago to move from my one bedroom apt into a 4500 sq foot wheelhouse. Well you should see me now, I have tripled in size and am looking for a bigger place to live already.

:laugh:

You should also start playing basketball, preferably power forward or center. They're usually the tallest players.

what about training in high altitudes? how much of an effect can that have?

Fighters train in high altitudes because it delays soreness thus allowing them to train longer and harder. Doesn't make a difference with muscle growth.

Fighters train in high altitudes because it delays soreness thus allowing them to train longer and harder. Doesn't make a difference with muscle growth.

how does it delay soreness and allow them to train longer? I have never heard that before. Study?

Training at high altitudes does have an affect on O2 consumption.

IML Gear Cream!
how does it delay soreness and allow them to train longer? I have never heard that before. Study?

Training at high altitudes does have an affect on O2 consumption.

I saw it on All Access: Tito Ortiz. They showed him and his team mates training at a gym in the mountains and the show had a doctor explain real quick why they do that. Because the high altititudes delay soreness and muscle fatigue so they can keep training pass the point where they would normally stop.

isn't it more harder/harsher to train in those enviroments? which make you more conditioned to fight in lower altitudes?

I thought low atmospheric oxygen levels only increased hemoglobin efficiency.

And as for the topic, everyone knows the only reason farmers are strong is because they live in barns.

isn't it more harder/harsher to train in those enviroments? which make you more conditioned to fight in lower altitudes?

I guess that too since the air is thinner or something.

Putting yourself into a chronically hypoxic environment, such as staying at high altitudes for extended periods of time, will cause the kidneys to release erythropoeitin (EPO). This signals the production of additonal red blood cells and subsequently increases the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood. In fact, exercise accomplishes the same thing up to a certain point.

Athletes use this phenomenon when they do something called blood doping. They draw some of their own blood, enough that their kidneys produce EPO and more red blood cells are produced. Come competition time, they inject their blood (I'm pretty sure only the formed elements and not the plasma) back into their bloodstream. Instantly they can carry more oxygen and performance improves.

the adaptation to training at high atlitudes is a good thing. Initially though, you will have a hard time with O2 consumption, until that adaptation takes place. I believe this is what they were asking about? then again, this thread has gotten weirder by every post, so I have no clue what the fuck they are asking.

IML Gear Cream!

i agree with what u said..
what happens if im homeless and live outside? im gunna b a monster

Oh my, this post disserves to be stickied. Best post ever hands down.

You should also only own big pets, like a doberman or a gorilla (this is why my bench is so huge). Oh and you better get rid of your goldfish, by being close to it there's a chance you'll grow gills - careful of that.

Back