• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drinking (HELP)

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After drinking from saturday night till sunday morning what is the best way to recoop?

The last about month and a half I been drinkin atleast 12 drinks a night and getting about six hours sleep. Sleep and water will fix you. Then wake up and eat something.

After drinking from saturday night till sunday morning what is the best way to recoop?

Don't ask drunk questions on this site!!!

DUMBASS!
70show_RedForman.jpg

The last about month and a half I been drinkin atleast 12 drinks a night and getting about six hours sleep. Sleep and water will fix you. Then wake up and eat something.

Mista, you will find this to be a dangerous brain- and liver-damaging lifestyle.

Water will not rehabilitate acutely chronic ethanol toxicity coupled with sleep deprivation.

Mista, you will find this to be a dangerous brain- and liver-damaging lifestyle.

Water will not rehabilitate acutely chronic ethanol toxicity coupled with sleep deprivation.

Why do u care lol .. im sure mista knows that already , ya only live once is how i see it

My lifestyle is no-style

Is there any real efficient way?

Also 1 night of drinking lite beer can't add that much fat can it?

12 lite beers = 90 calories per beer = 1080 calories.

3 nights of this = 3240 calories or almost 1 pound.

Therefore if you do this 3 nights a week you're gaining a pound of useless calories a week without doing anything else. Plus it severely inhibits your body's ability to lose fat and gain lean mass. Have fun fatty.

IML Gear Cream!
Just one night, will it hurt me?

Thanks for the concern Trouble. I know its bad. I met some new girl friends and been havin too much fun to stop. Havn't drank the last four days tho. Keeping it for the weekend because im on a cut now. You dont get as drunk when you drink that much that often either.

Back