• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Don't forget to buy your 8 yr old a sniper rifle for Christmas

Hey, if Hasbro wants to target toys for Muslim kids, it's their business. :shrug:

I'm sure they're working on the "My Little Suicide Bomber Jacket."

my son kills houseflies with those. :lol: his latest toy is a huge ass knife that has a clear coating that fills with blood when you tilt it. boy toys rock.

I have a modifed nerf maverick from when I lived at the dorms at south. Almost everyone on the backside had nerf guns or airsoft guns, because it was common practice to knock on people's doors so that you could shoot them in the face with something.

a pair of earings and a :joke: !

that way, if she doesn't like the earings, she can :blah: :blah: :blah: ! :shrug:
That's a bit over the top. :no:

Still sore from that infraction?

hey now! dont edit my posts!! :finger:
Nice save..... Luck for you DG didn't see it first ;)

Tell you what..... I'll go back and edit mine and save your ass :)

hey now! dont edit my posts!! :finger:

Little girls love earrings, pocketbooks, lipgloss all that stuff. Toy kitchen stuff is always a big hit but it wasn't long before my daughter was branching out into a lot of other directions too. Pay attention to what they like to do and you can't go wrong. with Tess it was anything to do with music, art, hunting, fishing and playstation games that challenge your skills like Bloody Roar and racing games. Now she wants to start collecting guns. She is an ace shot and even shoots skeet. In other words.... it's not long before some little girls realize "boy toys rock" but she still likes earrings so good choice. :)

hell after seeing that video, i want a nerf sniper rifle. i wonder if i could ask for one for christmas?

that thing is fucking awesome. I doubt it really works that well though.

IML Gear Cream!
that thing is fucking awesome. I doubt it really works that well though.

It works pretty close. Some of my fellow goons bought one 2 months ago, and they loved theirs. You have to get after market darts, or it loses velocity after about 40 feet.

It works pretty close. Some of my fellow goons bought one 2 months ago, and they loved theirs. You have to get after market darts, or it loses velocity after about 40 feet.

They make after market shit for those? :lol:

They make after market shit for those? :lol:
Poison darts, heat seeking darts, tracer rounds, full metal jacket, anything you want...

Hell yeah. My friends and I would make changes to the guns to make them hurt more. If it doesn't hurt, what fun is it?
My friends and I used to run through the deep thick woods of Southeast Texas with briar patches ripping our skin and dodging mesquite trees with 4" thorns shooting at each other with BB guns and pellet guns so you don't even know the sound of pain as it shreeks in your mind like a midevial banshee after you get popped twice in the neck by a pellet gun and then jump onto a dead petrified mesquite tree and it's thorns plunge deep into your side, two or three breaking off in your leg and ass cheek as you stand up, holding in a yell to keep from getting mowed down by bb's and pellets...then you have to pluck each one from your muscles...what I'm trying to say is I wish I had nerf guns as a kid cause bb/pellet guns hurt and so did the terrain where we played...

My friends and I used to run through the deep thick woods of Southeast Texas with briar patches ripping our skin and dodging mesquite trees with 4" thorns shooting at each other with BB guns and pellet guns so you don't even know the sound of pain as it shreeks in your mind like a midevial banshee after you get popped twice in the neck by a pellet gun and then jump onto a dead petrified mesquite tree and it's thorns plunge deep into your side, two or three breaking off in your leg and ass cheek as you stand up, holding in a yell to keep from getting mowed down by bb's and pellets...then you have to pluck each one from your muscles...what I'm trying to say is I wish I had nerf guns as a kid cause bb/pellet guns hurt and so did the terrain where we played...

Haha, like I didn't get shot with a 22cal Benjamin pellet gun when I was a kid either.

Those things penetrate skin.

Haha, like I didn't get shot with a 22cal Benjamin pellet gun when I was a kid either.

Those things penetrate skin.
So do 4 inch mesquite thorns...

argmesq.jpg

I have some kind of medical condition and if I look at pictures of needles or thorns my eyes hurt and I get queasy...I heard it on TV recently...for a long time I thought I was the only one...

your amazing! :)

Back