• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chest Workout

BcHawk_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i wanted to ask the forum if they can point me to the Best Chest Workout that i can get..I am seeing some good mass but the inner part of the chest seems to be lacking..i am coming off a shoulder Injury and i am very limited to max amount of weight i can use..i have been using light weights with Lots of reps..max reps of 15-20..

Bench Press
Dumbell Flies
Incline Press
Decline Press

that is what i use for my chest workout..any help or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated..

yes try this

incline db press
flat bench or decline

thats it.

You can't target the inner part of your chest, sorry.

Check out the stickies, particularly the Training 101 sticky and the links contained within, to get a better idea how to put together a good training program.

What type of injury??? How long did you take off?? Did you see a doctor about it???

Do some flies with dumbles and cables. Also try to do them on incline and decline benches. Make sure you squeez at the top of the rep tho...that is the best excersize to try to get that line of seperation that I think your talking about.

"Write programs, not workouts."

Do some flies with dumbles and cables. Also try to do them on incline and decline benches. Make sure you squeez at the top of the rep tho...that is the best excersize to try to get that line of seperation that I think your talking about.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:lame::banned:

i blew both of my shoulders out from Snow Crabbing..having to lift them heavy traps..i took about a year off and now when i workout.i keep hearing a popping sound...so i dont want to push with anything heavy till i feel more comfortable with the heavier weights

Bench Press 4 x 15-20 reps
Dumbell Flies 4 x 15-20 reps
Incline DB 4 x 15-20 reps
decline 4 x 15-20 reps

You can't target the inner part of your chest, sorry.
Also, the advice to read the stickies and the 'write programs, not workouts' comment were because you should design a routine for your entire body, not just your chest. Your body develops as a whole.

Now go read those stickies! :)

IML Gear Cream!
i blew both of my shoulders out from Snow Crabbing..having to lift them heavy traps..i took about a year off and now when i workout.i keep hearing a popping sound...so i dont want to push with anything heavy till i feel more comfortable with the heavier weights

Bench Press 4 x 15-20 reps
Dumbell Flies 4 x 15-20 reps
Incline DB 4 x 15-20 reps
decline 4 x 15-20 reps

If you want to take care of your shoulders, you should stop doing so much pressing and internal rotation!

What kind of injury did you get, specifically? I don't know what "blowing out" your shoulders is.

More likely you need to does lots of pulling, especially rows, scapular stabilizer work, and external rotations.

ur muscles arent shaped as much from exercises as they are from your genetics... ive got a nice chest and if u want to give this a shot go for it, heres my chest workout:
flat benchpress
incline benchpress
flat dumbell
incline dumbell
flies

Back