• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do these shoes work?

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
That's awesome.

Seems pretty straightforward to me, they implant a chip in your brain which measures chemical activity in your body based on the distance you travel and cross-references that with visual information attained from another chip imbedded in your eye.

Or, there is a sensor in each shoe that senses pressure, and with stride length data you input yourself, the info (stride frequency x stride length) is sent to the Nano and displayed for your viewing pleasure. One of those two, your choice.

That is a good idea, but I don't trust pedometers to keep accurate distance or calories burned. I think those shoes will be over-priced crap.
Anyhow, I like new balance and I use the trip meter in my car to plot distances.

Those are pretty cool.

proprietary low-power 2.4 GHz radio protocol

IML Gear Cream!
I wonder if they tell all the posers on the treadmill to shut the fuck up and run.

Now THAT would be worth the price :)

Transmitter in the shoe, radio frequency, as Iain pointed out.

That is what I was wondering. I didn't have a chance to thoroughly research it.

You guys are 1337! How do you know so much?! :confused:

How would it know how many calories I burned, did it just watch me snort that line of speed???

proprietary low-power 2.4 GHz radio protocol
They put the antenna up your ass and run nano tube fiber optics through the veins in your legs to you ankles and when you slip the shoes on prongs in the heel connect to the fiber optic through your skin...you'll get used to the pain

They put the antenna up your ass and run nano tube fiber optics through the veins in your legs to you ankles and when you slip the shoes on prongs in the heel connect to the fiber optic through your skin...you'll get used to the pain

:lol: i was going with something up your ass powered...

:lol: i was going with something up your ass powered...
BigDyl jsut placed an order for six pairs of shoes, but what he really wants are those antennas...

Very cool, but way too expensive.
I'd rather stick to my New Balance 992's and a simple stop watch for my times. 100 dollars for their shoes, of which I have not heard reviews of. The entire kit must cost around 400. The comcept is neat, but I doubt I'd buy... It's just a pedometer and a stopwatch essentially.. the other "stats" are just found by dealing with your time and distance. Convenient, but at quite a price.

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl jsut placed an order for six pairs of shoes, but what he really wants are those antennas...

Those must be some thick-ass antennas.

Back