• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most calories you've consumed in one meal?

Largest amount of calories consumed in one meal?

• Over 2500 !?!

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • 2000-2500

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 1000-1500

• 500-1000

• Less than 500

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
I wonder if this is were to be done on a regular weekly (or biweekly) basis, is there anything anabolic about it and if done once weekly, will any fat really accumulate...:hmmm:

Accoding to calorieking, the most calories I ever ate in one meal was about 4900. When I was fat ass my family would get 2 jumbo pizzas, large cheese stick, and dessert pizza.
I'd eat:

4 Super Supreme Slices (2520 calories)
3 All Meat Slices (1830)
2 Cheese Sticks (260)
1 Dessert Slice (230)

Those were the good ol' days!:clapping:

I've eaten about $40 worth of food at a shitty diner before. I had like 6 entrees plus leftovers from everyone else. I had to put someone in his place who thought he could eat like me, heh.

Note: I had just consumed food about 2 hours prior to that as well.

Is that really something that should be proved Mr Pimp? :laugh:

I have no idea, I guess something around 2,000.
I've eaten a medium pepperoni pizza.
a BK angus with medium onion rings, soda and a cheesecake slice, those are some of times I can recall that I've eaten a lot.

i had 6 bowls of fettucine alfredo at olive garden during the never ending apsta bowl thing. football team would go there friday nights as a 14 yr old i tied w/ a kid that was 400lbs on team but he than got disqualified for puking in the bathroom.

Roughly 4200 calories. 5 slices of bacon with 2 eggs 4 peices of toast with jam, 4 glasses of juice, 3 slices of pepperoni and bacon pizza, half a big bag of sunchips, 3 white chocolate macadamian cookies, 1 pepperette.

Back