• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

327 x 2

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New Record.. Deadlifted 327 x 2 which is all the plates I have.. Dad is a witness, I didn't video tape this one because my dad would call me gay. I was only going to do 302 but then I found 2 more plates and put them on aiming to do 1 rep and did 2, coulda did 3 but didnt. I probally was able to do it because my dad was watching and I never had him watch before

New Record.. Deadlifted 327 x 2 which is all the plates I have.. Dad is a witness, I didn't video tape this one because my dad would call me gay. I was only going to do 302 but then I found 2 more plates and put them on aiming to do 1 rep and did 2, coulda did 3 but didnt. I probally was able to do it because my dad was watching and I never had him watch before
I will need your Dad to verify this before I will believe you. He can PM about or just post it here.

Also tell your Dad I said it is not cool to call his kids gay.

He doesn't have an account and I don't wanna be like "Dad sign up on this site and post that I did it" lol

Your dad will have to get an account and post, once his IP address is verified and is a match, we will believe what you say.

FUCK, foreman beat me to it!! Bastard!!

New Record.. Deadlifted 327 x 2 which is all the plates I have.. Dad is a witness, I didn't video tape this one because my dad would call me gay.

Father knows best!

:joke:

You're making excellent progress. :thumb:

Father knows best!

:joke:

You're making excellent progress. :thumb:

Thanks, youd think people would believe me from videos of me doing 275 x 7 and shit but noo. Next friday I will try and get a video or the friday after definitly. I don't lie about my lifts. I got a 126 x 6 BP lol

Thanks, youd think people would believe me from videos of me doing 275 x 7 and shit but noo. Next friday I will try and get a video or the friday after definitly. I don't lie about my lifts. I got a 126 x 6 BP lol

I was just kidding, I saw the other vid and I believe you lol.

Nice going dude, thats awesome! :D

Keep it up.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome. Told you that you could pull 315+! You got it for reps too.

Howd you get 327? Are you converting kg into lbs?

I thought this thread was about the Chevy 327 motor camaros had...
Good point, this is a car Forum not a Bodybuilding Forum

Howd you get 327? Are you converting kg into lbs?

I thought this thread was about the Chevy 327 motor camaros had...

He said it was all the plates he had. So he must have 2 1lb plates...

Strange though, he said he was going for 302, but found 2 more plates. I did not know they made 12.5lb plates.

He said it was all the plates he had. So he must have 2 1lb plates...

Strange though, he said he was going for 302, but found 2 more plates. I did not know they made 12.5lb plates.

I gots 12.5 plates 2 of them if you really want pictures I can take em :)

Awesome. Told you that you could pull 315+! You got it for reps too.

Yea I know!! Thank you !!!

I coulda probally did 340 because I coulda did 327 for 5 reps and I know it the first rep was so easy probally cause my dad was watching me and I just had to do it there was no chance of failing

why dont you just max sometime? :tard: but you'd have to get more weight. why dont you save your money and buy a oly bar and around 6 45lb plates and a few 25's and a few 10's and 5's?

I gots 12.5 plates 2 of them if you really want pictures I can take em :)

That's cool. I don't want your dad to call you gay. ;)

I believe you. I have never personally seen one though.

Back