• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

copy and paste

mike456

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you copied something (right click), and then copied something after it (therefor losing the first copied text), is there anyway to get it back?

I was writing something like a page long on Iron Magazine, and I right click copied it just incase, but then I right click copied a link, than by mistake I clicked the go back arrow:pissed: , and lost the page I copied, is there anyway I can get it back?

don't think so.

sometimes just hitting the back button a couple times works or open history and open your last few i'm pages.

sometimes just hitting the back button a couple times works or open history and open your last few i'm pages.

How do you open history? is that like open chat?

i just hit my back button and it took me to everything i posted here this morning in the reply box pages so give it a try.

if there is i don't know it. temp files maybe?

IML Gear Cream!
I thought this was a thread about ForenmanRules!

ok forget about it, I wrote it over (It was the intro to my new journal- "Fixing my posture, and getting some balance!" )

How do you open history?

flux-capacitor-schematic.jpg

I don't think the clipboard program actually makes a history, sorry.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, and now I can't erase the other posts, so the rhythm of the thread is all goofed up

I Apologize.

Monkey

Back