• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check out this supplement site

Originally posted by Prince
okay, how about this one: www.netrition.com

For me and my situation these guy`s truely ROCK :thumb: The prices are average, I once bitched a product was way too expensive compared to other sites and they dropped the price, not just for my order, but on the site.

Their customer service is second to none!!!! We are talking 3 to 4 days from purchase time to me opening the box IN JAPAN!!! And they`ve got a good selection of freebies you get when you by over $X, as well as they quite often have another free extra sample or Test-mag etc....:thumb:

After a shit load of orders through there, I have nothing but praise for them...........if I wanted to bitch, it would only be to say that the could slightly increase the range of products, and the speed of new products getting online.

For me netrition is as good as it gets. Wouldn't shop anywhere else.

i have to shop around. i do like dps and net.

IML Gear Cream!
Netrition.com is a save place to shop around. But dpsnutrition.com still kicks ass.

Back