• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you heard of this?

worddog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.wulongforlife.com/

I love green tea and I had a lady tell me about this tea over the weekend. It has some outlandish claims. But I was just wandering about taste and stuff like that?

That is some really expensive green tea.

Green tea is known to be a fantastic fat burner, if you look at most 'herbal' fat burners you will see it is one of the components in most.

I love green tea, especially with jasmine or lemon.

You can get it MUCH cheaper though.

I would be reluctant to buy it at those prices though.

You can also buy green tea supplements in caps/tablets much cheaper, and some do say that the doses you need for fat burning are more attainable if you take the tablet form.

As an aside, in one lab I was working in, we found fenfluramine or fen fen in some Chinese 'fat burning' supplements. Fen fen is banned in the US and the UK as it causes heart valve defects and permanently elevated blood pressure.

x
x
x

T

I think I saw that girl in the ad touting the tea at a pro contest that I went to. She's hot as hell, but short...cant get into short women. I think she was two inches short of being a midget.

Green tea is great-I use it every time I'm getting ready for a show.

Back