• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kenny Rogers

Anybody think he should be suspended...

Haha, suspend him for having dirt/resin on his hand, but half the guys he's throwing to are on some form of steroids, amphetamines or both. When I played highschool ball, we would all spray pine tar in our gloves, but that doesn't make you a better ball player. I don't know about you guys, but after spending 2-3 hours inside a jock strap, my balls are coated in a sticky, brown substance, so why not just reach down, get a dab and wipe it on the ball? Same thing right? "What's that on the ball son? Oh, sorry Ump, that's just duck butter. Give it a smell, remind you of warm cottage cheese?"

Hold the fuck on. I like Kenny Rogers.

Say suspend him from his nut sack, I hate his singing...

Regardless, his hand was clean after the first and he still made the Cardinals looks like a bunch of Little Leaguers through the 8th.

Regardless, his hand was clean after the first and he still made the Cardinals looks like a bunch of Little Leaguers through the 8th.

Yeah, because there's no possible way he could have wiped his fingers off before the ump told him to wash it off. It looks like he has a turd stuck on his thumb, so it's probably nothing.

Yeah, because there's no possible way he could have wiped his fingers off before the ump told him to wash it off. It looks like he has a turd stuck on his thumb, so it's probably nothing.

:confused: Sarcasm is hard to read online, his 2nd through 8th innings were clean of any brown stuff, I'm saying people are making too big of a deal out of all this

Back