How do you drain the water outta canned tuna?

Rep Points

Angry How do you drain the water outta canned tuna?

i am pissed. everytime i go to drain water. 1/4 of the damn tuna falls out too. wtf..is their another way too? i just use the lid once its opened.

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    are u calling me stupid? ... i just get pissed because of that..they need to make it already drained or have something that drains it. i just end up throwing the shit away.

Rep Points

If you really suck that much at it, you can buy the tuna in bags that is pre-drained, and they are tear off so not can-opener needed

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kenwood View Post
    are u calling me stupid? ... i just get pissed because of that..they need to make it already drained or have something that drains it. i just end up throwing the shit away.
    You said it, not me.

Buy the bags.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

tuna

polar or food club is not all slop its all chunk. or push the lid straight down in with your thumb then tilt it so it all doesn't fall out

Dookie

Rep Points

Please tell me you're joking? If not, you must be the most retarded putz on the face of the earth. I mean, for fuck sake. How can one kid be so damn dumb.

*sits back and waits for his infraction*

Rep Points

Hey where in South Florida are you?

Anyways...This has happened to me once or twice, but not 1/4 of the tuna lol...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i use the tin lid and have no problem?

Just practice;-)

You'll get smelly fingers though!
    MAKE COMPASSION YOUR FASHION & SAY NO 2 FUR

Rep Points

Sometimes I get those smelly fingers without draining tuna lol

..is bulking up!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Punch a hole through the lid, stick a straw through it and suck up the water.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BulkMeUp View Post
    Punch a hole through the lid, stick a straw through it and suck up the water.
    LOL. This just reminded me...One time I drained out the tuna juice in a cup and was gonna pay my friend to drink it!!

..is bulking up!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by r0dxx View Post
    LOL. This just reminded me...One time I drained out the tuna juice in a cup and was gonna pay my friend to drink it!!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't believe you are this stupid. I firmly believe you are an attention whore, and would rather have bad attention than no attention at all.

Please keep your bullshit out of the serious forums.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Come on guys...

First open the can. Next, grab a fork and jam it into your left eye. Pull it out and repeat the process with the right eye. Do us all a favor and do the same to both testicles.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't even know where to start.

Kenwood....go back to school and take home ecc. that is what you need.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Dookie

Rep Points

Hey where in South Florida are you?
    Broward

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    Do us all a favor and do the same to both testicles.
    So he cannot contaminate the rest of the world! Brilliant!

Rep Points

I actually got a work mate to drink it for a can of coke. He thought it was worth it!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kenwood View Post
    i am pissed. everytime i go to drain water. 1/4 of the damn tuna falls out too. wtf..is their another way too? i just use the lid once its opened.
    If thats all it takes to get you pissed you are going to have a hard life...

Rep Points

Oh man, i laughed when i read the title. I wish i was 13 again like Kennie, remember the days? The days when you could push a hoola hoop down the street with a stick and it was fun? Now you just need alcohol to have fun. Damn it all.

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Valias View Post
    Oh man, i laughed when i read the title. I wish i was 13 again like Kennie, remember the days? The days when you could push a hoola hoop down the street with a stick and it was fun? Now you just need alcohol to have fun. Damn it all.

Pushing a hoola hoop down the street with a stick?

What town/city did you grow up in?