• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout music.

Icy-Dice

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know any hard rock or metal song that get you really amped ryt b4 a workout? So far all i kno is- Breaking Benjamins- Blow me away, Drowning pool-let the bodies hit the floor and open your eyes- Guano apes. On my free tym i listen to hip hop and rnb only but metal is the perfect genre and some hardcore rap for workout i reckon. They give you a boost.Feel free to post your playlists mates.

Wow, this thread has been done 2 times just in the last 24 hrs. There are numerous, just do a search.

Celine FUCKING Dion.

I was being serious. :shrug:

don't even know who that is bro.

Hammer of the Gods by Testament
Real Thing (Heroin) by Alice in Chains
Man in a Box by Alice in Chains
Wide Awake by Audioslave
Sound of a Gun by Audioslave
Shape of Things to Come by Audioslave
some Tool stuff.... That's all I care to post even though there's a lot more.

godsmack,AC/DC,motleycrew, fortminor, DMX, disturbed. etc.

IML Gear Cream!
Not usually a massive fan of rock music but I find Disturbed does a lot for my motivation when im working out.

System of a Down.

They're the only modern rock group that I like. Most of their songs make for great workout music.

anything heavy and angry =P

Peter Paul and Mary

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Amon Amarth - Victorious march.

godsmack,AC/DC,motleycrew, fortminor, DMX, disturbed. etc.

Crue dude CRUE!!!! - ;) (I was in the original line up of the Crue you know? - some of that last statement may not have been true - but I am old enough to remember buying their best albums when they came out!)

I just stick Pandora on and let it go - its cool

Megadeth, Metallica... stuff like that. I usually get to my gym at midnight and there's never anyone there, so I put it on the satalite tv power rock station. I seem to usually have better work outs when they play a lot of fast drivings songs.

Marilyn Manson!!!!!makes me wanna do 2 more reps every single time

Celine FUCKING Dion.

:rofl:

bro...listen to sevendust...theyll get u real amped...listen to a song called disease...its helped me through some of the toughest reps...cus there is a part in the song where it stops...nd it kinda explodes...ull have to listen to it...i think ull like it.
some other bands u might like...
Rammstein
slipknot
mushroomhead
Head for the barricade--Limp Bizkit (really good w/o song)
obviously Metallica
godsmack
there are some others...PM me if u want specific songs nd ill hook u up...

so this pandora thing...i dont get it...its free? wut is it exactly?!

so this pandora thing...i dont get it...its free? wut is it exactly?!

Yeah its free - its at pandora.com and works like AOL or Yahoo radio - if you're a US resident its easy to set up - if not you need to 'obtain' a US zip code from somewhere - ehum... :finger: ;)

Tool '10,000 Days' and 'Lateralus' give me the angry face in the gym.
I like the angry face.

Or if you're particularly hardcore Deicide's 'The Stench Of Redemption' and Cannibal Corpse 'Kill' will make you want to smash things... alot.

:rocker:

The best workout CD I've come across yet, was not a custom built CD.

Three Days Grace, their new CD. One-X

Every song on there is hard, and I listen to the whole CD over and over again while working out. the shit never gets old. Try it, download it, buy it. Do whatever, it's good.

Darkane - songs off expanding senses
Meshuggah
Strapping Young Lad
Arch Enemy - Dead eyes see no future

Fast paced metal - not necessarily my favourites, but they're good.

Back