• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will Kenwood go back to school now that he has been banned?

Will Kenwood go back to school now that he is banned?

• Total voters
WTF did I miss?

I vote that he will make up new accounts everyday, come here and be banned over and over again!

Lawl, Foreman called it in the second post.

IML Gear Cream!
For what and in which thread?
Aparently he created an alt (t3 gooch or some shit) and got on a Mod's last nerve.

he made a dup account, someone called dg808 and Rob on the batphones, they showed up and banned his ass!

So which one is Batman and which one is Robin? Because i've always thought Robin was a little fruity. A tight rope walker turned cross dressing sidekick sounds like a case of anus gheyness to me.

So which one is Batman and which one is Robin? Because i've always thought Robin was a little fruity. A tight rope walker turned cross dressing sidekick sounds like a case of anus gheyness to me.
you have a knack for sniffing this things out ;)

Youre black!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aparently he created an alt (t3 gooch or some shit) and got on a Mod's last nerve.

Good. He added nothing, absolutely nothing, to IM. He wasn't a source of any information. He wasn't even funny.

I was tired of his shit and I'm glad he's gone.

Shut it honkey, George Bush hates black people and Katrina was a racist motha fuckin' hurricizzane.

How could Katrina be a racist hurricane when it itself was black?

IML Gear Cream!
We have all types here and I hate all of them, but kenwood was the worst by far. I fear that he will be in jail soon and will be in and out of the system for life.....what I fear about it is I believe he will be a violent rapist and I feel so sorry for his future victims. I am not joking at all here.

We have all types here and I hate all of them, but kenwood was the worst by far. I fear that he will be in jail soon and will be in and out of the system for life.....what I fear about it is I believe he will be a violent rapist and I feel so sorry for his future victims. I am not joking at all here.

OH WELL,maybe he'll be a great Trustie folding sheets and making license plates.And if he's good he can spend an hour a day in the yard lifting.

#38..............Tell us what you know about him.

#38..............Tell us what you know about him.

I was a juvenile counselor in a lock down facility for two years. The group I worked with were the sex offenders. Kenwood just fits the profile. I can think of 2 dozen posts where he made jokes of rape, usually in a violent manner. The big thing about him is the way he could not understand that he was not liked at all by anyone. He was detached and not set in reality. I hope I'm wrong and my dime store analysis is pathetic but he just seems like the kids I worked with.....no ability to fit into society at all. Plus he has a history of abuse and neglect.

he was pretty cool about all the pics mino did. i never would have pegged him for a violent criminal :confused:

I was a juvenile counselor in a lock down facility for two years. The group I worked with were the sex offenders. Kenwood just fits the profile. I can think of 2 dozen posts where he made jokes of rape, usually in a violent manner. The big thing about him is the way he could not understand that he was not liked at all by anyone. He was detached and not set in reality. I hope I'm wrong and my dime store analysis is pathetic but he just seems like the kids I worked with.....no ability to fit into society at all. Plus he has a history of abuse and neglect.

that's pretty sad. i think it takes a strong person to work in a setting like that. it would depress the shit out of me and make it a challenge to believe that the world isn't just slowly going to drown in shitty people. :(

Back