Speaking of Art Work

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER
    P-funk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,713
    Rep Points
    15139848

    Speaking of Art Work

    The other thread had me thinking.

    Has anyone ever read maddox.xmission.com

    Possibly one of the funniest web sites out there.

    Check out his rating of childrens' art work. This is so good.

    haha
    Optimum Sports Performance

    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

  2. #2
    Back from the dead
    gococksDJS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,003
    Rep Points
    12006946

    I love his website. He writes some of the funniest shit i've ever read, especially his Hatemail responses. His book "Alphabet of Manliness" is funny as shit too.

  3. #3
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,178
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Yes I rofled at that about 4 years ago.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  4. #4
    Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER
    P-funk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,713
    Rep Points
    15139848

    Optimum Sports Performance

    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

  5. #5
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    yea i saw that site before

    one of my very favorite pieces of my kids art is a drawing Tyler carefully hid in the wastecan so I would not see it a couple years ago.



    i always had adored the birds in trees he drew me. it was my first look at their edgier side.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  6. #6
    Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER
    Witchblade's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    4,469
    Rep Points
    2519459

    It's Foreman in disguise, I swear.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    He is the most talented person ever to write.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  8. #8
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,366
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    The other thread had me thinking.

    Has anyone ever read maddox.xmission.com

    Possibly one of the funniest web sites out there.

    Check out his rating of childrens' art work. This is so good.

    haha
    If you think this is funny, you really need to pick up "The Alphabet of Manliness" written by him, it's hilarious .

    http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Manli...e=UTF8&s=books

  9. #9
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849



    That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F


  10. #10
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156 View Post
    If you think this is funny, you really need to pick up "The Alphabet of Manliness" written by him, it's hilarious .

    http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Manli...e=UTF8&s=books

    demonoid has a torrent for "The Alphabet of Manliness" i'm downloading it now

    Quote:Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here's a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:

    * People getting drop-kicked in the face
    * Phallic aggression
    * Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive
    * Garish disregard for the well-being of children
    * Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures
    * Shit jokes
    * Intimidating rhetoric
    * Obscure penile references
    * Tit punching
    * The triumph of flannel over good taste

    This book is only for the saltiest, hairiest, most rugged son of a bitch out there. However, it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so feel free to buy a copy. This humble tome of wisdom is a tribute to all men who toil away at work every day, getting their balls busted, or busting balls.

    If you can't handle the punch to the colon I'm about to deliver to you, look on the bright side: you'll save a fortune on Halloween when kids come to your door to pick apart your candy ass. On the other hand, if you feel comfortable with the risk of having your ass neatly packaged and handed to you with all the trimmings, cut the foreplay and crack the book open already.


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  11. #11
    Lexen Xtreme


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,366
    Rep Points
    6846048

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    demonoid has a torrent for "The Alphabet of Manliness" i'm downloading it now

    Quote:Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here's a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:

    * People getting drop-kicked in the face
    * Phallic aggression
    * Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive
    * Garish disregard for the well-being of children
    * Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures
    * Shit jokes
    * Intimidating rhetoric
    * Obscure penile references
    * Tit punching
    * The triumph of flannel over good taste

    This book is only for the saltiest, hairiest, most rugged son of a bitch out there. However, it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so feel free to buy a copy. This humble tome of wisdom is a tribute to all men who toil away at work every day, getting their balls busted, or busting balls.

    If you can't handle the punch to the colon I'm about to deliver to you, look on the bright side: you'll save a fortune on Halloween when kids come to your door to pick apart your candy ass. On the other hand, if you feel comfortable with the risk of having your ass neatly packaged and handed to you with all the trimmings, cut the foreplay and crack the book open already.

    You're a woman, you're not allow to read it!

  12. #12
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2136000020

    it's funny...

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Similar Threads

  1. Speaking of dream sex
    By FORKLIFT in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
  2. Speaking of bonds
    By WantItBad in forum Sports
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 06:14 PM
  3. Speaking about masturbation...
    By impactaway in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 07:58 PM
  4. Speaking of Movies
    By Tough Old Man in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 01:26 PM
  5. Speaking of Pizza
    By ncgirl21 in forum Healthy Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->