• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Speaking of Art Work

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The other thread had me thinking.

Has anyone ever read maddox.xmission.com

Possibly one of the funniest web sites out there.

Check out his rating of childrens' art work. This is so good.

haha

I love his website. He writes some of the funniest shit i've ever read, especially his Hatemail responses. His book "Alphabet of Manliness" is funny as shit too.

Yes I rofled at that about 4 years ago.

:lol: yea i saw that site before

one of my very favorite pieces of my kids art is a drawing Tyler carefully hid in the wastecan so I would not see it a couple years ago.

i always had adored the birds in trees he drew me. it was my first look at their edgier side. :eek:

He is the most talented person ever to write.

crapart2_2.jpg

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

If you think this is funny, you really need to pick up "The Alphabet of Manliness" written by him, it's hilarious :rofl: .

http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Manl..._bbs_sr_1/102-4262340-9660901?ie=UTF8&s=books

demonoid has a torrent for "The Alphabet of Manliness" i'm downloading it now

Quote:Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here's a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:

* People getting drop-kicked in the face
* Phallic aggression
* Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive
* Garish disregard for the well-being of children
* Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures
* Shit jokes
* Intimidating rhetoric
* Obscure penile references
* Tit punching
* The triumph of flannel over good taste

This book is only for the saltiest, hairiest, most rugged son of a bitch out there. However, it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so feel free to buy a copy. This humble tome of wisdom is a tribute to all men who toil away at work every day, getting their balls busted, or busting balls.

If you can't handle the punch to the colon I'm about to deliver to you, look on the bright side: you'll save a fortune on Halloween when kids come to your door to pick apart your candy ass. On the other hand, if you feel comfortable with the risk of having your ass neatly packaged and handed to you with all the trimmings, cut the foreplay and crack the book open already.

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
demonoid has a torrent for "The Alphabet of Manliness" i'm downloading it now

Quote:Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here's a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:

* People getting drop-kicked in the face
* Phallic aggression
* Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive
* Garish disregard for the well-being of children
* Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures
* Shit jokes
* Intimidating rhetoric
* Obscure penile references
* Tit punching
* The triumph of flannel over good taste

This book is only for the saltiest, hairiest, most rugged son of a bitch out there. However, it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so feel free to buy a copy. This humble tome of wisdom is a tribute to all men who toil away at work every day, getting their balls busted, or busting balls.

If you can't handle the punch to the colon I'm about to deliver to you, look on the bright side: you'll save a fortune on Halloween when kids come to your door to pick apart your candy ass. On the other hand, if you feel comfortable with the risk of having your ass neatly packaged and handed to you with all the trimmings, cut the foreplay and crack the book open already.

:lol:

You're a woman, you're not allow to read it! :mad: :yell:

it's funny... :shrug:

Back