IronMagLabs

Need A Pill

Thread: Need A Pill

Rep Points

Need A Pill

I am working out im just wondering if there is a pill that i can take to help gain muscle faster and/or to get bigger becasue when i work out i never get bigger. i would rather it be a pill because i dont really like drinking something?
    Thank You

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

MAC33

Rep Points

IronMag Labs's CEE is good stuff... but you should also try eating more
    When you learn to find the humor in every situation... you'll learn that laughing is a much better reaction than getting upset.

Rep Points

Diet is key when it comes to building muscle. IMO get protein and a multivitamin. And when you are ready then you could try creatine. Taking creatine(or any supp) without a half decent diet will not work.

Rep Points

glutamine capsules and add some mono to ur post workout shake

If you want muscle then you are going to want lots of calories. Without calories your body can't build muscle. Simple science. But always work hard at the gym, its going to pay of when your in miami beach with your shirt of and hot ladies are looking at you. Its not bad to show of wants in a while.

Rep Points

should i take protein with that IronMag Labs's CEE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by newyork2050 View Post
    should i take protein with that IronMag Labs's CEE
    Definately. Protein is one of the most important supps there is.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

should i take protein with that IronMagLabs's CEE
    if you're trying to build muscle quality, and adequate amounts of protein is the most important part of your diet.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Londoner

Rep Points

I am working out im just wondering if there is a pill that i can take to help gain muscle faster and/or to get bigger becasue when i work out i never get bigger. i would rather it be a pill because i dont really like drinking something?
    Thank You
    Post your stats, training regime, and diet in the appropriate forums. This will help everyone establish whether or not you need extras such as CEE or the basics are at fault.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

amino acids come in capsules, and they can help you build muscle

Rep Points

Eat more carbs, protiens and good fats. add 1000 cals a day...and maybe some creatine caps..JMHO

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeUP View Post
    Eat more carbs, protiens and good fats. add 1000 cals a day...and maybe some creatine caps..JMHO
    God damn thats alot of cals!!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

how about starting out with about 350-500 calories at a time. Forget the glutamine. Its a joke. Monohydrate works on some people but not all. CEE is probably one of the best things that helped me, aside from a few PHs but that's another story.
    Food, protein and a multivitamin are great to start with. I'd like to see your diet. Would you show us what eat?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    how about starting out with about 350-500 calories at a time. Forget the glutamine. Its a joke. Monohydrate works on some people but not all. CEE is probably one of the best things that helped me, aside from a few PHs but that's another story.
    Food, protein and a multivitamin are great to start with. I'd like to see your diet. Would you show us what eat?
    Great post. Hopefully he sees this and listens.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I learned from experience. Half the time I'm on here I try to help the young-uns to not make those same mistakes I made, so that they dont get taken in by the bullshit in the ragazines.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Whats a good protein pill to take?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Try a powder because your not going to find pills.Optium Nutrition 100% Whey is good and cheap.If your worried about flaver then go with Muscle Milk.You should also be able to find alot of cheap protein at www.bulknutrition.com or www.allthewhey.com .

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Whats a good protein pill to take?
    ahem...Wieder Weight Gainer in chewable form.